- Effort underway to revitalize 'Arkansas Grown' Updated: Apr-20-14 3:16 pm
- 108th General Assembly adjourns for the year Updated: Apr-17-14 5:20 pm
- Va. boasts 240-plus farmers' markets Updated: Apr-17-14 3:05 am
- Riverton farmers market brings complaints Updated: Apr-16-14 9:17 am
- Simon: Ill. farmers markets should accept LINK Updated: Apr-12-14 4:05 am
- Venezuela issues ID cards to curtail food hoarding Updated: Apr-01-14 3:13 pm
- Ex-newspaper printing facility becoming market Updated: Mar-27-14 9:30 am
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two months after Arkansas agricultural officials gathered at the Governor's Mansion to announce efforts to revitalize the "Arkansas Grown" program, nearly 150 farmers and buyers have added their names to a list of willing project participants.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - State lawmakers concluded a session Thursday in which they approved measures to allow folks to buy wine in grocery stores, fight methamphetamine production and give high school graduates free tuition at community colleges.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia is seeing an explosion of farmers' markets.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - Businesses and customers are complaining about options being discussed for a new farmers market location in Riverton.
CARBONDALE, Illinois - Illinois Lt. Gov. Sheila Simon is encouraging farmers markets to accept debit-style food-stamp cards with wireless technology provided by the state.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Battling food shortages, the government is rolling out a new ID system that is either a grocery loyalty card with extra muscle or the most dramatic step yet toward rationing in Venezuela, depending on who is describing it.
FLINT, Michigan - A former newspaper printing facility in Flint is scheduled to reopen in May as the home of the city's new farmers market.