- W.Va. farmers' markets set holiday events Updated: Dec-04-13 2:52 am
- Some Houston stores are immigrant family business Updated: Dec-03-13 10:33 am
- Wanted: Farmers, bakers, crafters Thibodaux market Updated: Nov-29-13 4:08 am
- Indoor winter farmers markets now open in RI Updated: Nov-23-13 9:34 am
- Farmers markets see more food stamp purchases Updated: Nov-17-13 2:34 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia farmers' markets are planning open houses and food and wine tastings this holiday season.
HOUSTON - O.G. Cooper, who is 86, rides his bike to Jim's Super grocery store in Houston's South Park neighborhood.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - The Thibodaux Main Street Farmers Market is seeking farmers, bakers and crafters looking to sell their homemade products.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Several indoor winter farmers markets sponsored by the state are now open as part of Rhode Island's campaign to promote fresh, local foods.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Farmers markets in Minnesota saw a jump in the use of food stamps this year.