- Missouri virtual education case talks underway Updated: Apr-15-14 11:31 am
- Va educators unveiling online Spanish courses Updated: Apr-15-14 2:04 am
- UVa approaches massive online courses with caution Updated: Apr-13-14 9:55 am
- Interest in Wyoming online education increases Updated: Apr-06-14 1:17 pm
- NC virtual charter schools study urges slow pace Updated: Apr-02-14 5:42 pm
- UF to pay company $186 million for online program Updated: Mar-30-14 4:16 am
- Online giving course adds actor Patrick Dempsey Updated: Mar-24-14 4:43 pm
- New chancellor seeks to protect Missouri brand Updated: Mar-22-14 11:07 am
- UA System trustees approve online initiative Updated: Mar-20-14 7:33 pm
- 5 things on Utah lawmakers' to-do list Updated: Mar-19-14 1:54 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Teachers who sued when a Missouri virtual education program stopped operating only four months after it began are negotiating with the state and other authorities to settle the case, attorneys said.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia educators are launching a new series of online Spanish courses for students.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Massive open online courses, or MOOCs, could be the wave of the future for colleges and universities, but the University of Virginia is approaching the trend with caution.
CASPER, Wyoming - Dagmara Motriuk-Smith wore a microphone pinned to her sweater and a battery pack tucked into the band of her pants.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina's statewide school board signaled Wednesday it wants to experiment with an online-only charter school while holding off pressure by for-profit companies seeking a slice of taxpayer education spending.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - The University of Florida will pay the company Pearson Embanet an estimated $186 million over the life of its 11-year contract to help launch and manage the state's first fully online, four-year degree program.
OMAHA, Nebraska - When the second edition of an online course on effective giving starts next month, students will have a chance to learn from actor Patrick Dempsey, billionaire Warren Buffett and other prominent philanthropists.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - About 1 p.m. Friday in the University of Missouri Student Union, the Missouri Tigers were battling the Florida Gators on a giant screen in the busy dining hall.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - University of Arkansas System trustees on Thursday approved formation of an online university that will draw on campuses within the system and compete with for-profit schools that are popular with older, working students.
SALT LAKE CITY - After wrapping up their 2014 legislative session last week, Utah lawmakers have identified a number of loose ends they plan to mull further in the coming months.