- Effort brings yoga demonstrations to Flint amid water crisis Updated: Apr-26-16 8:46 am
FLINT, Michigan - An effort is bringing yoga demonstrations to students, parents and teachers in Flint amid the city's crisis with lead-tainted water.
- University of Colorado earning money from online offerings Updated: Apr-25-16 9:43 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado is starting to earn money from the massive open online courses it offers on the website Coursera.
- Woman admits tweeting fake threats to fellow black students Updated: Apr-18-16 5:02 pm
ELIZABETH, New Jersey - A former leader of a black student group pleaded guilty Monday to creating a false public alarm by tweeting anonymous threats against fellow black college students last fall.
- Strict student data privacy bill advances in Colorado House Updated: Apr-14-16 6:35 pm
DENVER - Colorado lawmakers are moving to enact what is billed as one of nation's toughest student privacy laws at a time when unscrupulous data collectors can identify youths by their keystrokes in typing class and sell their information.
- USD to offers dental hygiene degree online Updated: Apr-01-16 7:05 pm
VERMILLION, South Dakota - The University of South Dakota will begin offering its bachelor's degree in dental hygiene online this fall.