- Wyoming education task force addresses distance learning Updated: Jun-26-15 5:05 am
CASPER, Wyoming - Wyoming school officials are struggling to solve problems vexing the state's distance education programs.
- Duval schools switch from textbooks to online printouts Updated: Jun-23-15 6:47 am
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - Duval County is switching to a free online program for elementary math and reading.
- Arkansas officials revise broadband plans for schools Updated: Jun-21-15 5:34 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas students could receive broadband network access twice as fast as originally planned under a revised proposal by state officials that could cost an additional $6 million.
- Vermont joins agreement over online college courses Updated: Jun-21-15 12:20 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Vermont has joined an agreement that will make it easier and cheaper for colleges and universities to provide online courses in other states.
- Virtual classroom: Online high school has its advantages Updated: Jun-19-15 6:14 am
LAS VEGAS - When school starts for William Foster, he's usually still in his pajamas.
- Sandoval announces partnership with nonprofit online college Updated: Jun-16-15 4:15 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval is creating a partnership between the state and a nonprofit, low-cost online university designed to ease access to two- and four-year college degrees and help combat shortages in fields such as teaching.
- Virginia to launch online high school in fall Updated: Jun-14-15 3:04 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The Virginia Department of Education is launching a pilot program in the fall that will allow students to earn a high school diploma without stepping inside a classroom.
- University of Arizona to offer bachelor's degrees online Updated: Jun-08-15 1:56 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The University of Arizona will begin offering online undergraduate degrees this fall.