- UW student class larger than 2014 Updated: Nov-28-15 7:34 pm
LARAMIE, Wyoming - The University of Wyoming now has 13,440 students enrolled this fall semester and the number is expected to increase as outreach students continue to sign up.
- 6 Utah colleges offer sex assault prevention course online Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Six colleges in Utah are offering an online course designed to prevent campus rapes by teaching students how to spot threatening behavior by possible offenders and better understand what constitutes consent.
- North Dakota gets fed grants to expand distance learning Updated: Nov-20-15 2:02 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's congressional delegation says the state is getting federal grants totaling more than $743,000 to expand education opportunities in rural areas.
- Kean increases security after threats against black students Updated: Nov-18-15 10:36 am
UNION, New Jersey - A New Jersey university says that security has been increased on campus after someone made anonymous threats on Twitter against black students.
- Some military veterans struggle to find civilian jobs Updated: Nov-09-15 12:13 pm
DECATUR, Alabama - Ask Decatur veteran Chris Dutton about his business skills and he will proudly give you a verbal resume of how he helped manage the military business for 24 years.
- Charter school opens new Thibodaux location Updated: Nov-09-15 7:36 am
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Lafourche's online charter school has opened its fifth location in the parish.
- Oregon Institute of Technology enrollments hits record high Updated: Nov-05-15 12:15 pm
KLAMATH FALLS, Oregon - Oregon Institute of Technology says its enrollment grew 12 percent over the past year as the college took on more high school students and grew its online program.
- Wyoming considers new model for online K-12 education Updated: Nov-02-15 1:13 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Education is looking at a new model for student's options for distance K-12 education.