- DePaul tops St. John's for Big East women's title Updated: Mar-12-14 12:54 am
- UConn women rout Louisville 72-52 to win AAC title Updated: Mar-10-14 10:38 pm
- UConn women rout Louisville 72-52 to win AAC title Updated: Mar-10-14 10:12 pm
- Simmons, Lady Vols top Kentucky 71-70 in final Updated: Mar-09-14 7:32 pm
- USF women fall short against No. 3 Louisville Updated: Mar-09-14 6:14 pm
- No. 2 Irish beat No. 14 NC State 83-48 in ACCs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:56 pm
- UT Martin women beat Belmont 78-66 for OVC title Updated: Mar-08-14 5:06 pm
- No. 13 UNC women beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in ACCs Updated: Mar-08-14 12:09 am
- Plaisance, LSU fall short against No. 6 Tennessee Updated: Mar-07-14 9:42 pm
- Arkansas fires women's coach Tom Collen Updated: Mar-07-14 5:21 pm
- Georgia hopes for best to make NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-07-14 3:45 pm
- 6 players to watch in women's hoops tournaments Updated: Mar-05-14 4:19 pm
- South Carolina, Tennessee headline deep SEC field Updated: Mar-04-14 2:11 pm
- Gophers face Wisconsin in Big 10 women's tourney Updated: Mar-03-14 8:54 pm
- No. 6 Baylor women 71-69 home loss to No. 11 WVU Updated: Mar-02-14 6:39 pm
- No. 11 WVU women win 71-69 at No. 6 Baylor Updated: Mar-02-14 6:18 pm
- UNC's Hatchell still hoping to return for NCAAs Updated: Mar-02-14 1:59 pm
- Stone is 1st woman to coach US Olympic hockey team Updated: Feb-19-14 7:52 am
- Simmons having fun again for No. 8 Lady Vols Updated: Feb-15-14 6:09 pm
- NCAA moves women's Final Four to Friday-Sunday Updated: Feb-13-14 10:33 pm
ROSEMONT, Illinois - DePaul women's coach Doug Bruno sees his program as a worthy successor to the former league powerhouses Connecticut and Notre Dame.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Jeff Walz knows it will take a near-perfect effort for anyone to beat Connecticut. For the third time this season, his Louisville Cardinals came up short on Monday night.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - New league, same result. It's another championship for UConn.
DULUTH, Georgia - Tennessee's late-season surge has produced another Southeastern Conference tournament championship and perhaps a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - South Florida coach Jose Fernandez believes his team has done enough to earn an NCAA tournament bid. He hopes the selection committee agrees.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Notre Dame's romp through its new league is nearly complete. One more win, and the No. 2 Fighting Irish will have an Atlantic Coast Conference championship trophy to go with their still-perfect record.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The UT Martin Skyhawks danced a little bit at mid-court enjoying their Ohio Valley Conference tournament title in a bit of a muted celebration.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Alyssa Thomas wasn't in position to appreciate setting Maryland's career scoring record, not after the No. 8 Terrapins' quick exit from their final Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
DULUTH, Georgia - For the first 35 minutes, LSU looked as if it had the perfect formula to upset Tennessee.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas fired women's basketball coach Tom Collen on Friday, bringing a close to a disappointing stretch for the program.
DULUTH, Georgia - It's been 20 years since Georgia last missed the NCAA tournament.
It's conference tournament week in women's basketball with the NCAA tournament about two weeks away.
DULUTH, Georgia - South Carolina coach Dawn Staley says the depth of the SEC gives her extra pride in the Gamecocks' first conference title.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota has the sixth seed for the Big Ten women's basketball tournament, and the Gophers will bring two of the conference's biggest stars to the event.
WACO, Texas - The setting was perfect for Odyssey Sims and No. 6 Baylor to win another Big 12 title.
WACO, Texas - Ever the self-proclaimed downer, West Virginia coach Mike Carey was quick to tell his No. 11 Mountaineers they still have one more game before being able to at least have a share of the Big 12 title.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Sylvia Hatchell says she's scheduled to start what she hopes is her final chemotherapy treatment for leukemia this week and "there's a chance" she could return for the NCAA tournament.
SOCHI, Russia - Katey Stone has a ready answer when asked what it means to be the first woman to coach the U.S. Olympic women's hockey team.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee guard Meighan Simmons acknowledges she put plenty of pressure on herself earlier this season.
INDIANAPOLIS - The NCAA approved moving the women's basketball Final Four to a Friday-Sunday format beginning in 2017.