- South Carolina's Staley looking for consistent scoring Updated: Apr-30-15 4:51 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Dawn Staley relied on experience over talent at times this season to lead the Gamecocks to their first Final Four. She knows that's got to change for her team to take the next step.
- New Utah coach: 'I want to be nationally relevant' Updated: Apr-29-15 5:28 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Newly hired coach Lynne Roberts wants the Utah women's basketball program to mimic the men's team.
- Kansas hires Schneider to coach women's basketball team Updated: Apr-20-15 5:53 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas has hired Brandon Schneider, who led Stephen F. Austin to the past two Southland Conference championships, to turn around its struggling women's basketball program.
- Lauren Hill remembered at arena where she made her layup Updated: Apr-13-15 8:07 pm
CINCINNATI - Lauren Hill's gray, metal casket was wheeled into the 10,000-seat basketball arena and placed at the spot where she made her first basket only five months ago.
- Fans celebrate UConn's 10th title with parade Updated: Apr-12-15 5:45 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Thousands of fans showed they aren't tired of celebrating national titles with the UConn women's team, gathering for an hour-long parade and rally in downtown Hartford on Sunday afternoon in mild spring weather.
- Lauren Hill, who made inspirational layup, dies of tumor Updated: Apr-10-15 5:49 pm
CINCINNATI - Lauren Hill's teammates and coaches are remembering the 19-year-old college basketball player with her own inspiring words: "Never give up."
- UConn women's basketball team returns home with 10th trophy Updated: Apr-08-15 7:21 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn President Susan Herbst calls the school's basketball teams the university's front porch - it's the first thing the outside world sees.
- UConn women will be favorites to win 11th title next year Updated: Apr-08-15 3:30 am
TAMPA, Florida - Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies will be the leading contenders to make another championship run next season. It would be an unprecedented 11th title that would eclipse John Wooden's UCLA Bruins and their 10 championships.
- 3-Peat: UConn beats Notre Dame 63-53 for 3rd straight title Updated: Apr-08-15 12:30 am
TAMPA, Florida - Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies are a perfect 10.
- Young Notre Dame team comes up short in title game again Updated: Apr-08-15 12:17 am
TAMPA, Florida - Notre Dame trudged off the court, losers again in the women's national championship game.
- UConn shoots poorly but leads Notre Dame 31-23 at halftime Updated: Apr-07-15 9:46 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Connecticut's bid for a third consecutive NCAA women's basketball title is off to a strong start.
- Lauren Hill's cancer leaves her weak, but still fighting Updated: Apr-07-15 8:50 am
CINCINNATI - Lauren Hill is using her limited energy and her final weeks to try to inspire others and to raise money for cancer research.
- South Carolina coach Dawn Staley eyes Final Four return Updated: Apr-06-15 4:12 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Dawn Staley doesn't think South Carolina's first trip to the Final Four will be its last. She's already planning on how to get back next season.
- Maryland won't let loss to UConn define a memorable season Updated: Apr-06-15 12:32 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Undefeated in the Big Ten. A second straight appearance in the Final Four. A school-record 28-game winning streak.
- Connecticut, Notre Dame in NCAA title game - again Updated: Apr-06-15 2:14 am
TAMPA, Florida - All season it seemed like a foregone conclusion that Connecticut would play for another women's national championship. It wasn't as clear cut for Huskies nemesis Notre Dame.