- Report: High concentration of suburban poverty in Columbus Updated: May-01-16 10:26 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A new report on poverty in Ohio found that Columbus has the state's greatest concentration of suburban poor.
- NY issues guidelines for avoiding conflicts with coyotes Updated: Apr-30-16 8:30 am
ALBANY, New York - State environmental conservation officials are issuing guidance on how New Yorkers can avoid conflicts with coyotes as spring temperatures rise and the animals increase foraging.
- State will not pursue eviction of Iraqi refugees from motel Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 am
SAUGUS, Massachusetts - State officials have abandoned plans to evict a family of nine Iraqi refugees now living in suburban Boston for allowing guests in their state-subsidized motel room.
- Olathe neighborhood water tests show no elevated lead Updated: Apr-23-16 2:11 pm
OLATHE, Kansas - Officials in a Kansas City suburb say tests show there are no elevated lead levels in water in a neighborhood that showed potentially high levels earlier.
- Potentially high lead levels detected in Olathe neighborhood Updated: Apr-20-16 2:10 pm
OLATHE, Kansas - A Kansas City suburb is providing bottled water to residents of one neighborhood as a precaution after potentially high lead levels were detected.
- Trump, on Staten Island, finally gets his NYC homecoming Updated: Apr-17-16 3:55 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump's political home in his native New York City is several miles - and a ferry ride - from Trump Tower.
- Southfield to hold community dialogue on code enforcement Updated: Apr-03-16 5:27 pm
SOUTHFIELD, Michigan - City officials in Southfield are seeking input from residents on ways to improve code enforcement in the Detroit suburb.
- Rent control spreads from pricey San Francisco to suburbs Updated: Apr-03-16 12:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Charles Edwards is a merry self-described hillbilly from Tennessee who knows much about Victorian-era railroads and not so much about political campaigning.