- Pa. man sentenced in computer hacking case Updated: Dec-11-13 6:23 pm
- Glendale man pleads not guilty to sexual assaults Updated: Dec-11-13 2:43 pm
- UK police: 4 arrested over cybertheft from banks Updated: Dec-11-13 10:25 am
- Moldovan man guilty in Internet auto sale scheme Updated: Dec-06-13 3:04 am
- Ohio House backs bill for cyberstalking victims Updated: Dec-05-13 11:37 am
- Neb. man sentenced in online solicitation case Updated: Dec-04-13 6:19 pm
- Romanian man gets 8 years in prison for US fraud Updated: Dec-03-13 8:40 am
- Ex-county official pleads not guilty to charges Updated: Dec-02-13 12:59 pm
- Hudson man accused of making online threats Updated: Nov-30-13 5:14 pm
- Police charge 3 men after alleged hacking at FA Updated: Nov-29-13 5:15 am
- State warns shoppers about online scams Updated: Nov-29-13 5:05 am
- FTC asks NV judge to rule vs. UT businessman Updated: Nov-28-13 4:41 pm
- Former officer pleads guilty to computer crimes Updated: Nov-26-13 9:01 pm
- Online sex trafficking sting nets 11 arrests in ND Updated: Nov-26-13 4:38 pm
- Pa. man gets federal prison in rusty computer scam Updated: Nov-26-13 10:51 am
- LI teen accused of hacking into student records Updated: Nov-23-13 5:29 pm
- Police say NY teen made bomb threats on Facebook Updated: Nov-23-13 11:19 am
- Woman pleads guilty to Craigslist murder scheme Updated: Nov-22-13 12:41 pm
- Man sentenced to 10 years in computer hacking case Updated: Nov-20-13 4:04 pm
- Guilty plea in case tied to ID theft syndicate Updated: Nov-19-13 3:46 pm
- Ind. defendants fight back in pornography copyright cases Updated: Nov-18-13 11:44 am
- 'Hacktivist' gets prison in NY cyberattacks case Updated: Nov-15-13 1:49 pm
- 'Revenge porn' victims press for new laws Updated: Nov-15-13 12:36 pm
- Estonia to extradite 3 cybercrime suspects to US Updated: Nov-14-13 12:06 pm
- Navy pilot in Va. faces extortion, other charges Updated: Nov-14-13 7:25 am
BOSTON - A Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 18 months in prison for breaking into computer networks and conspiring to sell access to them.
PHOENIX - A Glendale man accused of sexually assaulting two women he met on the internet has pleaded not guilty in the case.
LONDON - Four people have been arrested by detectives investigating the suspected theft of 1 million pounds ($1.6 million) from two U.K. banks, police in London said Wednesday.
ROCHESTER, New York - A Moldovan man has admitted to taking part in an Internet scheme that duped potential automobile buyers out of thousands of dollars.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Victims of cyberstalking and other technology-based harassment would get better protection under a proposal approved by the Ohio House.
BEATRICE, Nebraska - A Fremont man convicted of trying to meet a fictional 15-year-old girl for sex has been sentenced to probation and must register as a sex offender.
VICTORIA, Texas - A man from Romania has been sentenced to eight years in prison for an online scam claiming someone in the U.S. military needed to sell items before deploying.
MOBILE, Alabama - A former Mobile County commissioner who was arrested as part of a police operation aimed at catching predators who go online to meet children has pleaded not guilty.
RIVERTON, Wyoming - A 55-year-old Hudson man is accused of making online threats against law enforcement and government officials.
LONDON - Manchester police say three men, including a senior referee, have been charged following allegations of computer hacking and sharing private information at the English Football Association.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Shoppers planning to hit the Internet on Monday looking for deals are being warned to watch out for scammers.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Federal Trade Commission is asking a federal judge in Nevada to rule against Utah businessman Jeremy Johnson in a 3-year-old fraud case.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A former Anchorage police officer has pleaded guilty to using a police computer to illegally look up information about a woman he arrested on a drunken driving charge and later started seeing casually.
FARGO, North Dakota - Eleven men have been arrested in an online child sex trafficking sting in the western North Dakota oil patch, according to federal court documents unsealed Tuesday.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - A northwestern Pennsylvania man has been sentenced to 2½ years in federal prison for selling more than $400,000 worth of rusty or otherwise junked computers and worthless electronics to online customers.
CENTRAL ISLIP, New York - A Long Island teenager has been accused of hacking into his school district's computer system and posting information including Social Security numbers and medical records online.
PORT EWEN, New York - Police say a teenager from New York's Hudson Valley has been arrested for making bomb threats through a hacked Facebook account.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa woman who used Craigslist to solicit someone to kill her father has pleaded guilty to a murder for hire charge.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Federal prosecutors say a man who hacked into computer systems belonging to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
LAS VEGAS - A Miami man pleaded guilty to five federal charges before his trial in Nevada in a case that prosecutors say involves a Russian-based cybercrime identity-theft organization known as Carder.su and more than $50.5 million in financial losses worldwide.
HAMMOND, Indiana - Defendants in dozens of copyright infringement lawsuits filed in federal court in northern Indiana say the California company suing them is using the threat of embarrassment to get them to pay thousands of dollars without protest.
NEW YORK - An unrepentant self-described "hacktivist" was sentenced Friday to 10 years in prison for illegally accessing computer systems of law enforcement agencies and government contractors.
WASHINGTON - Annmarie Chiarini's long-distance boyfriend was goading her to pose nude. The pictures would be for his eyes only, Chiarini recalls him saying, because she was so beautiful and because he missed her so much. He promised, she said, they would be stored on a compact disc and hidden in his drawer.
TALLINN, Estonia - Estonia says it will extradite to the United States three men accused of hijacking millions of computers in a cyber-fraud scheme.
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A Navy pilot faces charges of extorting a 13-year-old Bedford County girl with whom he was having an online relationship.