- Cyber cops: Target hackers may take years to find Updated: Apr-17-14 3:54 pm
- Ex-county commissioner guilty of child enticement Updated: Apr-17-14 2:04 pm
- Wisconsin pharmacy owner facing federal charges Updated: Apr-17-14 1:01 pm
- 2 plead not guilty in major cybercrime ring Updated: Apr-11-14 6:44 pm
- South Texas man accused of hacking attempts Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 pm
- Suspect arrested in Craigslist killing of Pa. man Updated: Apr-10-14 3:16 pm
- Colorado bill cracking down on cyberbullying fails Updated: Apr-10-14 3:01 pm
- Some LSU campus McDonald's fraud refunds online Updated: Apr-09-14 2:36 pm
- Ex-deputy in Va. sentenced for soliciting minor Updated: Apr-09-14 1:13 pm
- June trial set for man charged with online threats Updated: Apr-08-14 4:27 pm
- Man sentenced to time served in tax fraud scheme Updated: Apr-07-14 10:53 pm
- Morris Co. authorities warn about debit card scams Updated: Apr-06-14 2:59 pm
- Police: Details on Flint crimes now posted online Updated: Apr-02-14 7:58 am
- Sister: Pa. Craigslist killing suspect is lying Updated: Apr-01-14 12:34 pm
- Art gallery owner pleads guilty to cyber-stalking Updated: Mar-31-14 9:16 pm
- NYC teacher faces sexual charges involving minor Updated: Mar-27-14 7:07 am
- Feds reach out to kids over online predators Updated: Mar-25-14 2:16 am
- 2 Fla. men plead guilty to selling pirated apps Updated: Mar-24-14 5:30 pm
- Philadelphia man pleads guilty in online scam Updated: Mar-24-14 3:27 pm
- Not guilty plea in online drugs marketplace scheme Updated: Mar-21-14 10:04 pm
- Report: California is top crime target in US Updated: Mar-20-14 5:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Secret Service investigators say they are close to gaining a full understanding of the methods hackers used to breach Target's computer systems last December.
MOBILE, Alabama - A former Mobile County Commissioner has been found guilty of trying to entice a child for sex over the Internet.
OSHKOSH, Wisconsin - An Oshkosh pharmacy owner charged with selling muscle relaxants, pain relievers and other prescription drugs on the Internet has agreed to plead guilty in federal court to the charges.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Two Ukrainian men suspected of involvement in a major cybercrime operation that used computer malware to steal millions of dollars pleaded not guilty Friday in federal court in Nebraska.
McALLEN, Texas - A South Texas man with links to the hacking collective Anonymous is facing additional charges for attempting to illegally access Internet servers on thousands of occasions, federal prosecutors said Thursday.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania - An eastern Pennsylvania man is facing homicide charges in connection with the death of a man who was selling his car online.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal cracking down on bullies who harass young people through text messages and social media has failed, shocking the bill's sponsor and prompting her supporters to say they will try again next year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - State Treasurer John Kennedy says 3,900 former Louisiana State University students can get refunds online for money lost to employee fraud at a McDonald's on campus.
STANARDSVILLE, Virginia - A former Greene County deputy has been sentenced for soliciting a minor online.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A trial date has been set for a Kentucky man charged with threatening to kill the state's governor, first lady and their family in a series of Facebook postings.
PHOENIX - A California man who admitted receiving $1.9 million in fraudulent electronic tax returns from a sophisticated scheme that federal authorities found difficult to crack was soon expected to walk out of jail after being sentenced Monday in a federal court in Phoenix to the five years he's spent in custody.
PARSIPPANY, New Jersey - Police in Morris County are warning residents to be aware of scammers attempting to convince people to buy reloadable debit cards to pay off fictitious bills.
FLINT, Michigan - Flint police say details on crimes in the city are now available online.
SUNBURY, Pennsylvania - A woman charged with her newlywed husband in the murder of a man they allegedly lured through Craigslist made up the claim that she killed more than 20 people and is drawing on the escapades of television serial killer "Dexter," her sister said.
LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors say a Southern California gallery owner has pleaded guilty to federal stalking charges for trying to harass and extort as much as $300,000 from art world professionals.
NEW YORK - A New York City high school teacher is accused of engaging in an online sexual relationship with a minor.
SANTA ANA, California - Federal agents are reaching out to children to get them to use street smarts online in a nationwide push to prevent sexual exploitation cases.
ATLANTA - Federal prosecutors say two Florida men have pleaded guilty to distributing counterfeit Android mobile applications worth more than $700,000.
PHILADELPHIA - Federal authorities said a Philadelphia man pleaded guilty to fraud and conspiracy charges stemming from a series of online scams that victimized dozens of people nationwide.
LOS ANGELES - The alleged ringleader of an online drug marketplace that sold everything from ecstasy to LSD has pleaded not guilty in Los Angeles to conspiracy and other federal charges.
SACRAMENTO, California - California is the top target in the U.S. for international criminal enterprises that operate from safe havens in Eastern Europe, Africa and China, according to a report released Thursday.