- Pierre Part woman accused of scamming customers Updated: Nov-24-15 7:44 am
PIERRE PART, Louisiana - Assumption Parish sheriff's deputies say a 32-year-old Pierre Part woman is accused of scamming people through an online store.
- Officials: New Mexico's weak child pornography law lures offenders Updated: Nov-22-15 6:36 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A weak child pornography law in New Mexico is attracting offenders to the state, officials said.
- 2 students accused of making online threats in Cottonwood Updated: Nov-19-15 3:56 pm
COTTONWOOD, Arizona - Police in Cottonwood say two students have been arrested for allegedly making online threats against Mingus Union High School.
- Tucson police: Man arrested after high school threats online Updated: Nov-18-15 6:56 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A man has been arrested for allegedly posting an online threat saying bombs had been placed at a Tucson high school and a shooting would occur on campus.
- Bond set for man accused of online threats toward Mizzou Updated: Nov-18-15 5:16 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A judge on Wednesday set bond at $10,000 cash for a man accused of making online threats against black students and faculty at University of Missouri's Columbia campus.
- 2 teens arrested in online threat against Byng schools Updated: Nov-18-15 3:43 pm
ADA, Oklahoma - Pontotoc County authorities have arrested two 14-year-old boys they say posted threats online involving the Byng school district.
- 254 telephone scammers sent home to China Updated: Nov-10-15 4:11 am
BEIJING - A total of 254 Chinese citizens arrested in Cambodia and Indonesia for running telephone and Internet scams targeting Chinese victims were repatriated Tuesday to face charges in China, the Public Security Ministry said.
- Prosecutor: Soldier accused of killing wife met lover online Updated: Nov-09-15 4:20 pm
HONOLULU - The Army medic in Honolulu accused of conspiring with his lover to kill his wife met the other woman online, a federal prosecutor said Monday.
- Trial ordered for man accused of killing woman he met online Updated: Nov-06-15 8:26 pm
DETROIT - A 26-year-old suburban Detroit man has been ordered to stand trial in the slaying of a woman contacted through a website listing personal ads.
- Lawyers for man accused of online threats ask to delay trial Updated: Nov-06-15 7:42 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Attorneys for a man suspected of making online threats to schools and religious leaders have asked a judge to reschedule next week's jury trial as both sides work toward a plea agreement.
- Buckeye man accused of robbing online dates Updated: Oct-31-15 6:00 am
BUCKEYE, Arizona - Police in Buckeye have arrested a man they say robbed dates he got through a dating website.
- In reversal, SXSW festival plans online harassment event Updated: Oct-30-15 4:50 pm
NEW YORK - The SXSW Interactive technology festival said Friday that it will hold an "online harassment summit" after it was criticized for bowing to threats and canceling two panels related to video games and online harassment.
- Nebraskan pleads guilty to hacking computers at Iowa college Updated: Oct-30-15 6:44 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Prosecutors say a Nebraska man who didn't get the promotion he wanted at an Iowa college has been convicted of hacking without authorization into several of the university's computers and email accounts.