- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Heat retiring Shaquille O'Neal's No. 32 jersey next season Updated: Feb-09-16 8:14 pm
MIAMI - Shaquille O'Neal helped the Miami Heat put up their first championship banner, and soon another banner will sway over the team's home floor in his honor.
- Warriors center Festus Ezeli undergoes left knee surgery Updated: Feb-08-16 7:44 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Festus Ezeli has undergone arthroscopic surgery on his left knee to remove debris and is scheduled to be re-evaluated in six weeks.
- Obama salutes NBA champs at White House Updated: Feb-04-16 5:32 pm
WASHINGTON - A basketball enthusiast, President Barack Obama applauded the Golden State Warriors on Thursday and marveled at how they are revolutionizing professional basketball with what he described as a "small-ball nuclear lineup" that specializes in great shooting and passing.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- LeBron says criticism he undermines coaches is unfair Updated: Jan-27-16 2:41 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James disdains the notion he's a coach killer.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Seton Hall star and Hall of Famer Bobby Wanzer dies at 94 Updated: Jan-25-16 1:14 pm
PITTSFORD, New York - Hall of Famer Bobby Wanzer, who starred at point guard for Seton Hall in the 1940s and led the Rochester Royals to their only NBA championship, has died.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- Israeli NBA fans turn on Cavs after favorite son Blatt fired Updated: Jan-23-16 2:52 pm
TEL AVIV, Israel - The Cleveland Cavaliers suddenly have far fewer fans in Israel after the firing of David Blatt.
- LeBron, Cavs regroup after stunning coaching change Updated: Jan-23-16 1:43 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Both knees wrapped in ice, LeBron James walked in a circle, waiting for his turn to speak with a larger-than-usual media contingent.
- Turnover: LeBron drops another coach as Cavs fire Blatt Updated: Jan-23-16 3:18 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - There's no debating LeBron James' greatness. That's a slam dunk.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr wins return Friday against Pacers Updated: Jan-23-16 1:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr had butterflies Friday night for his long-awaited season debut coaching the defending NBA champions.
- East-leading Cavs fire David Blatt as coach in second season Updated: Jan-22-16 9:58 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Even after wins, and there were a bunch of them, the Cavaliers didn't celebrate. Everything was too easy for them, way too easy.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Cavaliers staggered by blowout loss to champion Warriors Updated: Jan-19-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's locker room finally opened nearly 25 minutes after a seismic loss to the NBA champions. David Blatt turned right and headed down the hallway.
- Golden Statement: Curry, Warriors demolish Cavaliers 132-98 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:59 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry didn't smell champagne. Blood was in the air.
- Inconsistent Hawks showing only glimpses of last year's form Updated: Jan-17-16 11:36 am
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver stared at his sneakers, breaking into a slight smile as he thought back to a year ago.
- Kobe Bryant enjoying his farewell tour at every stop Updated: Jan-15-16 2:06 am
OAKLAND, California - At every stop, in every road arena, Kobe Bryant is reflecting on 20 years of memories and many great games.
- Curry scores 38 but Warriors lose to Nuggets, 112-110 Updated: Jan-14-16 1:15 am
DENVER - Stephen Curry was just about unstoppable in the fourth quarter, except near the very end.