- DIGITS: Public softens on marijuana legalization Updated: Dec-19-13 4:07 am
- AP-GfK poll: Obama int'l ratings top domestic ones Updated: Dec-18-13 1:55 pm
- State Rep. Olson quits 2014 race for Iowa governor Updated: Dec-17-13 6:04 pm
- VU poll: Majority in Tenn. want Medicaid expansion Updated: Dec-11-13 5:09 pm
- Mexico president's poll rating down in 1st year Updated: Dec-09-13 6:58 pm
- Poll: Governor's approval rating reaches new high Updated: Dec-05-13 9:03 am
- Poll shows support for NYC tax hike on richest Updated: Nov-27-13 12:52 pm
- Polls show NY's Cuomo with big edge to keep seat Updated: Nov-26-13 12:33 pm
- Analysis: To GOP, all roads lead to 'Obamacare' Updated: Nov-22-13 3:26 pm
- Ex-Gov. Crist leads Gov. Scott by 7 points in poll Updated: Nov-21-13 8:18 am
- Poll: Hickenlooper keeps lead over GOP opponents Updated: Nov-19-13 5:20 pm
With legal sales of marijuana in Colorado just two weeks away, an Associated Press-GfK poll finds public opposition to legalization declining.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's approval ratings for handling foreign policy issues generally top his ratings for most domestic issues, including the economy and health care, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. But the poll also suggests a majority of Americans want the president to pull troops out of Afghanistan faster than he's doing, and many are skeptical about a tentative nuclear deal with Iran.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Republican Gov. Terry Branstad's expected bid for re-election got a little bit easier Tuesday after one of the top Democrats seeking to challenge him exited the race.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Three in five Tennesseans support expanding Medicaid, though nearly half also have a negative view of the federal health care law, according to a Vanderbilt University poll released Wednesday.
MEXICO CITY - A poll in Mexico says approval for President Enrique Pena Nieto has dropped four percentage points in his first year in office.
SACRAMENTO, California - Gov. Jerry Brown's approval rating has reached a new high as he considers seeking re-election next year.
ALBANY, New York - A poll released Wednesday showed Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the state Legislature may have the political support they need to approve New York City Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio's proposed tax increase on wealthy city residents to pay for pre-Kindergarten programs.
ALBANY, New York - New polls released Tuesday showed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a big edge to keep his job as governor, the post he said put him on People magazine's list of sexiest older men.
WASHINGTON - All roads lead to "Obamacare" for Republicans.
TALLAHASSSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist is leading Republican Gov. Rick Scott by 7 points in a poll released Thursday, but the lead is much closer than it was seven months ago.
DENVER - Democratic Gov. Hickenlooper leads all GOP challengers by a handful of points and has broken away from his closest opponent, but 49 percent of Colorado voters don't think he deserves re-election, according to a poll released Tuesday.