- Brazil's Rousseff faces growing impeachment threat Updated: Aug-28-15 9:57 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - If the worst economic crisis in a decade, a massive corruption scandal centered on her ruling party and approval ratings in the single digits weren't rough enough for Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, she's now faced with an angry rival who controls the possibility of impeachment proceedings against her.
- Actions speak louder than words for Scott's political future Updated: Aug-20-15 5:40 am
- Former Overstock.com CEO launches bid for Utah governor Updated: Aug-15-15 10:55 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The former CEO of Overstock.com announced on Saturday the start of a campaign to unseat Utah's sitting governor.
- Health law sign-ups keep growing; uninsured rate declines Updated: Aug-13-15 5:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Nearly a million people signed up for health insurance under President Barack Obama's law even after the official enrollment season ended, helping push the share of uninsured Americans below 10 percent and underscoring how hard it could be for Republicans to dismantle the program.
- Poll: NY voters believe Uber limits motivated by donations Updated: Aug-10-15 8:13 pm
NEW YORK - Sixty-five percent of city voters say they believe political campaign contributions by the yellow-taxi industry are behind efforts by some elected officials to limit the growth of the Uber ride-hailing service, according to a poll released Monday.
- Poll: De Blasio's popularity continues to fall Updated: Aug-05-15 5:31 pm
NEW YORK - New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's popularity continues to fall in the wake of several bruising political battles, a new poll released Wednesday shows.
- Chile poll: Bachelet's approval rating at new low Updated: Aug-03-15 4:21 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The approval rating of Chilean President Michelle Bachelet is at its lowest level since she returned to the office last year, a poll said Monday.