- Poll: Christies favorability rating hits all-time low Updated: Apr-29-16 6:05 am
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie's favorability rating among registered voters in New Jersey has hit an all-time low.
- The Latest: Trump wins Republican primary in Connecticut Updated: Apr-26-16 8:13 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Latest on Connecticut voters and the Democratic and Republican primary races in the state (all times local):
- Clinton, relatives of Newtown victims talk gun violence Updated: Apr-21-16 5:58 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hillary Clinton, sitting with relatives of victims of the Newtown school massacre, vowed Thursday to make sure gun violence is not ignored, saying Connecticut's bipartisan gun control legislation was a model for the nation.
- Registration surges as new poll shows Clinton, Trump in lead Updated: Apr-20-16 6:18 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - With Connecticut's presidential primary fast approaching, residents across all age brackets are registering to vote in record numbers.
- Mexico president's approval at lowest for last 4 leaders Updated: Apr-13-16 4:25 pm
MEXICO CITY - A new poll says approval for Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has fallen to the lowest level for any of the country's last four presidents.
- AP-GfK Poll: Obama's approval rises with improving economy Updated: Apr-11-16 5:12 am
WASHINGTON - As many in the United States hold their noses in the search for the next president, they're increasingly warming to the president they already have.