- Chile poll: Bachelet's approval rating at new low Updated: Aug-03-15 4:21 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - The approval rating of Chilean President Michelle Bachelet is at its lowest level since she returned to the office last year, a poll said Monday.
- After rough budget, is Iowa Capitol getting more combative? Updated: Aug-02-15 10:20 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa elected officials pride themselves on working in a politically divided government that still gets things done. But after a combative budget process, capped with several vetoes by Gov. Terry Branstad, some are questioning how well the system is working these days.
- Approval rating for Brazil's president hits new low Updated: Jul-21-15 5:08 pm
SAO PAULO - The approval rating for President Dilma Rousseff has plunged to new lows amid Brazil's economic troubles and the huge corruption scandal at Petrobras, the state energy company.
- AP-GfK poll finds returning economic gloom Updated: Jul-17-15 12:52 pm
WASHINGTON - Economic gloom may be on the rise again, with President Barack Obama's approval ratings stagnating, after buoyancy on both fronts earlier this year.
- AP-GfK Poll: Minorities, young Americans still backing Obama Updated: Jul-17-15 9:13 am
WASHINGTON - Even as the public remains closely divided about his presidency, Barack Obama is holding on to his support from the so-called "Obama coalition" of minorities, liberals and young Americans, an Associated Press-GfK poll shows, creating an incentive for the next Democratic presidential nominee to stick with him and his policies.