- Poll: Governor's approval rating reaches new high Updated: Dec-05-13 9:03 am
- DIGITS: Americans' isolationism on the rise Updated: Dec-04-13 2:17 pm
- Poll shows support for NYC tax hike on richest Updated: Nov-27-13 12:52 pm
- Polls show NY's Cuomo with big edge to keep seat Updated: Nov-26-13 12:33 pm
- Analysis: To GOP, all roads lead to 'Obamacare' Updated: Nov-22-13 3:26 pm
- Ex-Gov. Crist leads Gov. Scott by 7 points in poll Updated: Nov-21-13 8:18 am
- Poll: Hickenlooper keeps lead over GOP opponents Updated: Nov-19-13 5:20 pm
- Poll: Cuomo dips to lowest job performance rating Updated: Nov-18-13 2:40 pm
- Obama health care woes become credibility fight Updated: Nov-17-13 6:54 pm
- White mayor, black wife: NYC shatters an image Updated: Nov-16-13 11:05 am
- GOP candidates criticize Hickenlooper during forum Updated: Nov-14-13 2:43 pm
- Chris Christie re-elected governor of New Jersey Updated: Nov-06-13 3:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - Gov. Jerry Brown's approval rating has reached a new high as he considers seeking re-election next year.
Most Americans say the nation's influence in world affairs is declining, disapprove of the way President Barack Obama is handling foreign policy and would prefer more emphasis on domestic affairs, according to a new survey from the Pew Research Center.
ALBANY, New York - A poll released Wednesday showed Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the state Legislature may have the political support they need to approve New York City Mayor-elect Bill de Blasio's proposed tax increase on wealthy city residents to pay for pre-Kindergarten programs.
ALBANY, New York - New polls released Tuesday showed New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo with a big edge to keep his job as governor, the post he said put him on People magazine's list of sexiest older men.
WASHINGTON - All roads lead to "Obamacare" for Republicans.
TALLAHASSSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist is leading Republican Gov. Rick Scott by 7 points in a poll released Thursday, but the lead is much closer than it was seven months ago.
DENVER - Democratic Gov. Hickenlooper leads all GOP challengers by a handful of points and has broken away from his closest opponent, but 49 percent of Colorado voters don't think he deserves re-election, according to a poll released Tuesday.
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo sank to his lowest job-approval rating since becoming governor, according to a poll released Monday, yet voters say he would still handily defeat Republican candidates if the election were held now.
WASHINGTON - Throughout President Barack Obama's first four years in office, he prided himself on his ability to bounce back when much of Washington thought his presidency was in peril.
Another milestone is passing in America's racial journey: The next mayor of New York City is a white man with a black wife.
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - Gun restrictions that Gov. John Hickenlooper signed into law and the Democrat's refusal to set an execution date for a convicted mass murderer have emerged as key points of attack for Republican gubernatorial candidates hoping to unseat him next year.
ASBURY PARK, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie was re-elected with ease Tuesday, demonstrating the kind of broad, bipartisan appeal that will serve as his opening argument should he seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2016.