• Gateway Services, 3500 N. Morton St.; A driver reported at 9:07 a.m. Thursday that catalytic converters were stolen off of four vehicles.
• Walmart, 2125 N. Morton St.; A woman reported at 10:11 a.m. Thursday that she left her wallet in a cart. When she returned to the store, the wallet was turned in, but $131 in cash was missing.
• Murphy Oil, 2121 N. Morton St.: A manager reported at 10:33 a.m. Thursday that an employee took prepaid minutes for a cell phone without paying for them.
• 100 block of Depot Street: A man reported at 4:15 p.m. Thursday that two bottles of prescription medication were stolen from his mailbox.
• 1100 block of Hospital Road: A man reported at 3:13 p.m. Thursday that two boys hit his son while he was walking home from the bus stop.
• 3000 block of Traditions Court: A woman reported at 7:01 a.m. Thursday that an acquaintance struck her in the face.
Property damage accident
• 3:19 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 N. and Earlywood Drive.
• 2:39 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 N. and Acorn Road.
1:59 p.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and N. Main Street. Shirley A. Smith, 64, Trafalgar, and Brenda D. Wright, 60, Columbus. Smith reported chest pain. Passenger Mary J. Smith, 89, Trafalgar, reported chest pain.
• 600 block of N. U.S. 31: Police responded at 9:15 a.m. Thursday to a report of theft of a catalytic converter.
• Thornton’s, 1600 S. U.S. 31: Police responded at 1:33 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft of gasoline.
• First block of Eastridge Drive: Police responded at 6:24 p.m. Thursday to a report of theft of a license plate.
• 700 block of Sunset Boulevard: Police responded at 5:01 p.m. Thursday to a report of criminal mischief.
• 600 Metaire Drive: Police responded at 6:10 p.m. Thursday to a report of a criminal mischief.
First block of St. Anne’s Drive: Police responded at 5:40 p.m. Thursday to a report of burglary.
Property damage accidents
• 4:30 p.m. Thursday — Smith Valley Road and Library Park Boulevard
• 4:20 p.m. Thursday — County Line Road and Airport Parkway
The following people were recently arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
Acacia Elaine Cushingberry, 29, 519 Wallace Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $300 bond.
Joshua Thomas Allio, 27, 1401 N. Sherman Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $81 bond.
Jennifer Leilani Hardon, 34, 1927 E. County Road 125S., Franklin; arrested on charges of criminal trespass and petition to revoke probation; released on $3,000 bond.
Christina Jo Holzhausen, 37, 1009 Springs Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $300 bond.
Antonio Lamont Mitzs, 21, 1562 Black Oak Court, Franklin; arrested on a charge of bond forfeiture; held without bond.
Logan Zachary Sabik, 18, 8301 Wichita Hill Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on charges of possession of marijuana/hashish and possession of paraphernalia; held on $2,000 bond.
Andrew Joseph Rice, 28, 1536 Stonehedge W. Drive E., Greenwood; arrested on charges of residential entry and criminal trespass; held on $4,000 bond.
Freddie Allen McWhorter, 48, 3942 Tamara Way, Franklin; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
Monica Paul, 24, 6454 Waterstone Drive, Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving while suspended with a previous conviction; released on $1,000 bond.
Calyn D. Turner, 25, 408 E. Campbell St., Edinburgh; arrested on charges of battery and possession of marijuana/hashish; held on $9,000 bond.
Jared S. Mitchell, 24, 610 Redfern Drive, Beech Grove; arrested on a charge of public intoxication; held on $1,000 bond.
Jaron L.J. Smith, 18, 641 Princeton Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of invasion of privacy; released on $1,000 bond.
The following people were recently arrested on charges of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
Jay Scott Heckler, 42, 5457 Gainesway Drive, Greenwood; held without bond.
Mark Edward Adams, 50, 21 S. Tresslar Ave., Bargersville; held on $1,000 bond.
Cynthia Susanne Lloyd, 47, 404 Peach Tree Lane, Indianapolis; held on $1,000 bond.