Follow The Republic:
• Criminal mischief
• € 900 block of Harbon Drive: A woman reported at 5:35 p.m. Wednesday that someone drew an obscene image on her front door.
• • 100 block of Washington Street: A man reported at 9:11 a.m. Wednesday that someone wrote on his truck.
• • 900 block of Ravine Drive: A woman reported at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday that someone wrote profane words on her vehicle.
• Property-damage accident
• 5:35 a.m. Thursday — U.S. 31 and Branigin Road
• Criminal mischief
• 600 block of West Main Street: Police responded at 8:24 a.m. Wednesday to a report of a damaged tombstone.
• 1100 block of North State Road 135: Police responded at 3:58 p.m. Wednesday to a report of theft.
• Personal-injury accidents
• • 3:12 p.m. Tuesday — Smith Valley and Honey Creek roads: Lindsay Pence, 28, Martinsville; and R.L. Anthony, 51, Broomfield. Passenger Ruby Claspell, 95, Florida, reported shoulder or upper arm pain.
• • 8:32 a.m. Tuesday — U.S. 31 and Worthsville Road: Chad R. Carter, 28, Indianapolis; and Duane M. Muir, 39, Greenwood. Muir reported back pain.
• Property-damage accidents
• • 5:22 p.m. Wednesday — U.S. 31 and Pushville Road
• • 4:25 p.m. Tuesday — State Road 135 and Stones Crossing Road
• • 3 p.m. Tuesday — State Road 135 and Smith Valley Road
• • 11:13 a.m. Tuesday — Main Street and Emerson Avenue
• • 1:55 p.m. Sunday — Smith Valley Road and Library Park Drive
• Johnson County
• 4200 block of West Fix Ridge Avenue: A couple reported at 3:28 p.m. Wednesday that someone stole their vehicle. The doors were locked, but the keys were inside.
• Jail bookings
• The following people recently were arrested and booked into the Johnson County jail:
• Casey Deann Rhyne, 30, 250 E. Brunswick Ave., Indianapolis; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $550 bond.
• Vicky L. Adams, 54, 693 Quarterhorse Run, Bargersville; arrested on charges of probation revocation; released on $3,000 bond.
• Joellen Deaton, 35, 750 Young St., Franklin; arrested on a charge of contempt of court; released on $250 bond.
• Jacob Aaron Nevins, 19, 161 Brookside Drive, New Whiteland; arrested on a charge of violation of community corrections; held on $2,000 bond.
• Eric Wayne Everoad, 46, 6012 E. County Road 900N, Hope; arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court; released on $500 bond.
• Ronnie Qualls, 35, 408 E. Minnesota St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of probation revocation; held on $20,000 bond.
• Geoffrey Brent Magennis, 37, 6915 Governors Point Blvd., Indianapolis; arrested on an out-of-county warrant; held without bond.
• Jose Gonzales, 23, 1186 Freemont Lane, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license and driving while suspended with a previous conviction; held on $2,000 bond.
• Rodrigo Galarza, 22, 1650 E. Kelly St., Indianapolis; arrested on a charge of driving without ever receiving a license; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jason Dell Martin, 35, 242 Hawthorne Drive, North Vernon; arrested on a charge of public indecency; released on $3,000 bond.
• John Robert Winslow, 48, no address listed, Franklin; arrested on a charge of criminal trespass; held on $1,000 bond.
• Jason Glenn Squier, 29, 109 Totten Drive, Greenwood; arrested on a charge of robbery; held on $8,000 bond.
• Christopher Ellis Huff, 24, 2805 Woodfield Blvd., Franklin; arrested on warrants for failure to appear in court; held on $2,000 bond.
• Christopher A. Keller, 20, 7447 S. Center Line Road, Nineveh; arrested on charges of violation of probation and burglary; held on $19,000 bond.
• Joshua Adam Laccetti, 30, 4076 FairOaks Drive, Franklin; arrested on a charge of criminal confinement and a warrant for failure to appear in court; held on $107,000 bond.
• The following person recently was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated and booked into jail:
• Lenore M. Adler, 59, 458 E. Hoover Drive, Nineveh; held on $3,000 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.