Follow The Republic:
EDITOR’S NOTE: The following information was summarized from the records of city, county and state police, fire and hospital agencies.
• 10:27 a.m. — Central Avenue and National Road: Anita V. Shatto, 76, East Julia Drive; Jeannie M. Selig, 31, Butlerville.
• 5:10 p.m. — Eighth Street and Cottage Avenue: Harish C. Athipatla, 23, Springbrook Drive; Beth A. Wever, 48, Keystone Place.
• Billy Gene Webb, 37, 733 Pearl St. Apt. 1, public intoxication, 8:34 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, held in lieu of $3,500 bond.
• Trina Danielle Barrett, 35, 1403 Brookside Drive, out-of-county warrant, 8:39 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, no bond.
• Tiffany Ann Lovelace, 22, 170 S. Cambridge Court Apt. G, Bartholomew County warrant, theft, identity deception, 11:17 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, no bond.
• Jordan Tyler Shafer, 24, Hope, probation violation, 12:37 a.m., by Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, no bond.
• Roy L. Anderson, 66, 3510 Nicholas Lane, intimidation, 1:44 a.m., by Columbus Police Department, held in lieu of $25,000 bond.
• Randel Keith Rose, 45, Hope, two counts of battery by means of a deadly weapon, 2:38 a.m., by Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, held in lieu of $50,000 bond.
• Robert Leon Davis Jr., 29, 1630 Eighth St. Apt. A, probation violation, 3:52 a.m., by Community Corrections, no bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!