Follow The Republic:
• EDITOR’S NOTE: The following information was summarized from the records of city, county and state police, fire and hospital agencies.
• Billie Jo Madison, 39, 3241 Sycamore Court, trespass, possession of paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, 10:19 p.m., by Elizabethtown Police Department, $25,000 bond.
• Luis Calles, 28, 345 S. National Road 17, operating motor vehicle without ever receiving a license, 11:04 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, Released on $2,500 bond.
• Jeffrey Todd Jessie, 47, 342 S. Cherry St., operating a vehicle while intoxicated, 1:38 a.m., by Indiana State Police, $2,500 bond.
• Courtney Marie Winters, 19, 4670 Fox Trail Lane, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, endangerment and illegal consumption of an alcoholic beverage, 3:11 a.m., by Columbus Police Department, $8,500 bond.
• Raymond Willis Proffitt, 25, 4050 N 150 West I-13, domestic battery, strangulation, interfering with reporting a crime and criminal confinement, 4:21 a.m., by Columbus Police Department, $25,000 bond.
• Fire, medic runs
• 4:50 p.m. — Person injured in fall, 7700 block of N 825 E, in Hope.
• 4:51 p.m. — Disturbance in the 400 block of Della Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.