Follow The Republic:
• Brian Sexton, 40, 1443 Sycamore St., warrant, 6:19 p.m., by Indiana State Police, released on $10,000 bond.
• Riley Turner Armando Shoultz, 25, 1609 Franklin St., warrant, 7:25 p.m., released on $5,000 bond.
• Daniel J. Sidwell, 27, Clifford, warrant, 7:38 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, held on $4,383 bond.
• Tyler James Martin, 18, 1680 Whitney Court, burglary and receiving stolen property, 8:58 p.m., by Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, held on $40,000 bond.
• Michael Shane Walker, 23, 2402 E. Sixth St., failure to appear in court for resisting law enforcement and driving with a suspended license, and failure to appear on violation of probation, 9:59 a.m., by Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, held on $30,000 bond.
• Tony Ray Shipley II, 24, 2925 Ninth St., interfering with reporting a crime, 1:52 a.m., by Columbus Police Department, released on $5,000 bond.
• Gary Lynn Benefiel, 63, 4863 Cold Stream Court, warrant, 5:05 a.m., by Columbus Police Department, no bond set.
• Rosemary Boling, 32, 914 Lafayette Ave., Apt. C, warrant, 1:14 p.m., by Columbus Police Department, held on $3,500 bond.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.