Follow The Republic:
• Matthew GobleÂ for always being so generous and sharing with others, fromÂ Mrs. Royer.
• Hauser High School athletic department, cafeteria staff and everyone else who coordinated the 25th Anniversary Recognition ceremony and reception on Saturday, from the Hauser Class of 1988.
• Tom Rust for his column on Frank Pastore, from Ray Frady.
• kind lady who bought flowers from Keepsake Village residents on Saturday.
• Debbie Grider for all her help, homemade beef and noodles and vegetable soup, from Darlene.
• Onions to
• downtown restaurant with dirty salads and even worse service.Â
• physicians who don't accept Medicaid.
• the person who is taking my newspaper out of my paper box.
• tax service that quit doing business this year.
• church that says you cannot take a young child with a runny nose to church.
• dysfunctional families who think everyone wants to read about their problems in the Onions column.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.