Follow The Republic:
• the "big underdog" for advancing to wrestling regional as a freshman.
• Cheryl, for the wonderful care after my ear surgery, from Mom.
• Roxanne Henderson for being the best mother a daughter could ask for, from Amanda Burton.
• Jackie and David Pardieck for lunch Sunday, from Ken and Margaret.
• all our Republic and Wall Street Journal subscribers for the wonderful gifts and tips at Christmas, from Ron and Cheryl Gearries.
• April Dougherty for passing your boards, from your proud parents, Martin Davis and Wanda Perdue.
• the Hope police officer who stopped and changed my flat tire Friday night, from a grateful driver.
• Marty at Little Caesar's, for great customer service, from a happy customer.
• the gentleman who bought our breakfast at Steak N' Shake on Tuesday morning, from the ladies group.
• Becky at Columbus Social Security office for all your help, from a confused senior citizen caller.
• the two gentlemen at YES Cinema who helped me up when I fell and stayed with me while my husband went to get the car, from Linda Bladen.
• Onions to
• parents of the seventh-grade boys basketball players who were rude to our cheerleaders.
• the company that refuses to buy paper towels for their employees to use.
• the sports department for not having the right information about the IU game, saying that Michigan is the top ranked team in the country.
• the person who took the leather jacket from the funeral home on Friday and has not yet returned it.
• the politically biased Letters to the Editor.
• whomever was responsible for not posting the photo of the man arrested for burglary.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.