Follow The Republic:
• Grace Ellis for earning your first medal at the gymnastics meet on Sunday, from Derrick, Karen, Bob and Barb.
• Dr. Harker and staff in Hope for a painless procedure on Tuesday, from a nervous and grateful patient.
• The gentleman who lives on Rocky Ford Road for helping me when I ran out of gas at 6 a.m., from a thankful woman.
• Reyanne Griffin for helping us through tough times, from Amanda Burton.
• Kaity Day for being such a wonderful, encouraging teacher, from Tiffany Davis.
• John, Ed and the boys from First Presbyterian for all your help this weekend, from the Nading family.
• Shannon, for all your help and fixing my hair every day, from Darlene.
• The Republic for the enjoyable edition of "Farm Indiana" in Wednesday's paper, from a city/farm girl at heart.
• Lock Doc and Nancy for your help last night, from Lizzie.
• Onions to
• Parents who had no respect for and were rude to our cheerleaders at Monday night's game.
• School corporations that don't think some middle schools need a secure entrance and for not having secure visitor check-ins in all schools.
• The Republic for not printing onions that may offend its narrow-minded, conservative readers.
• Rude, heartless people.
• Person who keeps dropping garbage on private property off U.S. 31.
• Storms that come from the west but can't be seen until they cross the county line.
• At least four drivers who ran the red light at State Street and Gladstone Wednesday morning.
• Drugstore that would not honor coupons for the 2-for-$5 sale.
• Restaurant that gives only one pickle for your sandwich and only a half slice of cheese.
• Buffet restaurant that changed to a seat-and-eat.
• School that allows children to attend when they have lice and pinworms because the school will not get money if the students are not there.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.