Follow The Republic:
• Due to the high volume of storm-related Orchids for snow removal and other assistance and to ensure everyone is recognized in a timely manner, we will run an abbreviated version of those Orchids.
• the patient drivers in Bartholomew and Johnson Counties during the snow squalls, from a grateful slow driver.
• Don Pope, from the Bautes and others in Windsor Place.
• my neighbor Lee, from Bonnie.
• Chris and Brian on Wellington Court, from Emily Fowler.
• Reed Wilson, from Norma.
• Orchids to
• the staff at TLAC for always being encouraging to your members.
• the nice man at Circle K on Taylor Road Friday for buying me the monkey, from the little girl in the pink coat.
• The Republic for printing pictures and an article of Lilly Scholarship finalists.
• Grant at Voelz Body Shop for the great service, from Susan Dorenbusch.
• Bill and Areta Gilland for being the best and most understanding landlords, from a very appreciative single mom, Angie.
• the office manager at Carson's for the outstanding help Friday morning, from a grateful customer.
• my church, other churches and people who came to see Roger and prayed for him before his surgeries and after on Jan. 22 and 24, from Betty Roll.
• Steve Coons for the amazing care you give your mother, from a grateful observer.
• Bill Kendall for the Letter to the Editor.
• the two nice plumbers from Lohmeyer's, from Margie Peach.
• Randy Bailey and Hope Police Department for the way they have handled the storms in the past week.
• the customer at JoAnn Fabrics who paid my bill when I left my debit card at home, from Cindy.
• the principal, teachers and support staff for working hard to keep the children out of the cold during pick up time this week, from a grateful grandparent.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.