Follow The Republic:
• the early warning system that called my phone warning me of severe weather.
• Ruby and Cheryl at Shorty's restaurant for the calendar, from John Tinkey.
• the tornado warning alert.
• Schmitt Rockets girls' basketball team for their first win of the season, from Kirby and Angie Yoder.
• Steve Heimann for bringing out the hot chocolate while I was fixing my flat tire in front of the courthouse on Thursday, from Mark.
• Culligan Water Service for excellent customer service, especially service man Bill for his help and kindness during my crisis Monday evening, from a very grateful customer.
• the kind gentleman who stopped on County Road 400 South during the horrible weather conditions to push me out of the ditch, from the woman in the Grand Am.
• the kind staff of Nichol's Body Shop for going above and beyond to provide exceptional service while fixing my car this past week, from Roxanne.
• Mark Lazzell, assistant service manger at Bob Poynter, for a great and efficient job on my truck, from Kim.
• Tony Stewart for adding salt to Taylor Hill Thursday night, from your Youth Camp Road neighbors.
• the kind lady at the west side Seymour Jay C who gave me a dollar to help pay for my groceries Thursday.
• Debbie Daulton for all the kind things you do for people.
• Ed Reuter and staff for the wakeup warning call, from Larry and Betty Chrisman.
• Rick Herman, the Dillmans, Betty Schaefer, and Alice Burns for helping out Ivan Johnson, from Lisa Welch.
• the sweet children who helped me pick up the blueberries that I dropped at Aldi.
• Autumne Burton and Caleb Giles for winning Homecoming king and queen, from your family and friends.
• Lisa Moore for taking pictures at the sixth-grade boys basketball game, from a grateful parent.
• the Parkside parent for the hand warmers, from the crossing guard at Parkside and Arlington.
• Steve Lewis for helping me get my car started Thursday night, from Betty Pearson.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.