Follow The Republic:
• nursery workers who make the church nursery a safe place for the babies and toddlers, from a grateful mom.
• Denise and Jenny Jones for your help on Tuesday, from Uncle Dave's wife.
• firefighters, ambulance personnel and Ray Smith for saving my mom from the fire on Union Street, from Amanda Burton.
• Nichols Body Shop for your kindness, from Duane and Marsha Terry.
• Mr. Stidham and his auto class at North High School for the help with my car, from Mrs. Riley.
• city for turning on the lights on the Second Street bridge, from a Columbus resident.
• city for the storm sirens and especially the telephone alerts.
• Allison Turner for being accepted into IU, from Mom and Dad.
• Janelle Runge for taking such good care of me, from Molly Runge.
• Onions to
• the recent poor choices of Take Your Best Shot pictures.
• the person who shot out the lady's car window with a BB gun and cost her a significant amount of money.
• city for worrying about food carts instead of correcting parking tickets for downtown workers.
• the city for putting the lights back on along the Second Street bridge and wasting thousands of dollars.
• city that only wants to pay adults minimum wages.
• The Republic for pretending to be a newspaper.
• liberals who think conservatives are narrow-minded.
• lunch lady who would not accept my daughter's change to pay for her lunch.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.