Follow The Republic:
• Due to the high volume of storm-related Orchids for snow removal and other assistance and to ensure everyone is recognized in a timely manner, we will run an abbreviated version of those Orchids.
• the city for plowing the snow on People Trails.
• Frank Reed on Hartford Avenue, from Kathy Crider.
• the people responsible for making a pathway for bike riders and walkers from Rocky Ford Road to Home Avenue and Westenedge Drive.
• Orchids to
• the 107 students who attended and helped make our cheer clinic a huge success, from Columbus East cheerleaders and coaches.
• the police officer who bought my soda Monday morning at Crystal Flash for his act of kindness, from Mary Monroe.
• Kelsey and her mom for the Starbucks hot chocolate on Friday, from crossing guard Pam Newland.
• the person who found my cellphone in the Red Lobster parking lot and set it on my car door handle.
• Emily Smith for helping me take care of Jon in class today, from Kendra Fields.
• Jennifer Willhite for the great article in Sunday's Lifestyles section on healing hearts and minds, from a heart patient.
• Dr. Montgomery for assisting me with a medical issue in the middle of the night Saturday, from Michelle Graves.
• Patti Crider at Wells Fargo for moving her car to help a neighbor in need.
• Onions to
• doctors who aren't considerate of patients' appointment times.
• state parks that aren't handicapped-accessible.
• those who complain about the lights on the Second Street Bridge.
• the women who caused an accident on southbound lane of U.S. 31 and didn't stop to see if the other person was all right.
• the Super Bowl halftime show.
• the gym that raises our dues every year but never clears the parking lot of snow and ice.
• the city-owned building that still has Christmas trees up.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.