Follow The Republic:
• Kristen Brown for being a thoughtful mayor who listens to the concerns of downtown business owners, from Steve Leach.
• Athens Animal Clinic for everything you did to make Dosey comfortable, from the Carothers.
• Kenny's Locksmithing for fixing my door lock and your fast and professional service, from Mandy.
• the lady in the Kroger checkout line for sharing your Kroger card when I forgot mine on Monday, from a grateful customer.
• the nice lady at Walmart Optical who fixed my glasses at no charge, from T. Havener.
• Dr. Wagner and Best Friends Animal Care Center for all the wonderful care that you gave Gracie, from Megan and Steve Brummett.
• Dr. Tannenbaum for taking time out of your busy schedule to help me with my math homework during my mom's appointment, from Chloe Albertson.
• Dr. David Rau and Dr. Dave Thompson for taking such great care of me when I developed appendicitis.
• Gary Bowles and staff at Columbus Collision Center for the excellent repair and cleaning job on my car, from Beth Dilley.
• St. Francis for coming to town to compete against CRH.
• dedicated Meals on Wheels for their faithful work in spite of hazardous walkways and streets.
• exceptional service at Indiana Department of Revenue on Monday.
• Ron Schoolcraft for the photo of the pileated woodpecker, Miriam Wolverton for the shot of the otters, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Onions to
• the driver of the station wagon who stopped traffic to play traffic cop on the north side, then followed me for several blocks to try to scare me.
• whoever is responsible for allowing the totally unacceptable and torn-in-half U.S. flag to fly at the County Fairgrounds.
• the discount store for letting go of their best manager.
• the driver of the red Ford truck for hitting the silver Neon in the parking lot of the school and then driving away.
• the bakery that would not sell me cookies at 2:01 p.m. on Saturday.
• the small town library employees that nose in on others conversations.
• the hospital for being territorial.
• the gym that has many broken treadmills and electrical equipment.
• those who feel the need to send in Orchids several times a week.
• those who complain about people in Columbus getting other hospitals to help out here.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.