Follow The Republic:
• Rob Jacobs for all you do, from Mom and Dad.
• the CT tech, operating room attendants and the nurses on 3 Tower for the excellent care I received from beginning to end during my recent appendectomy.
• Jill Nienaber for being the best mom a kid could ask for, from Kordell and Zane.
• Dave Mensendiek for buying our lunch on Tuesday at Mexico Viejo, from Tina and Lisa.
• Morgan Horner for all your help, from Dustin and Kayley Arp.
• John Stephens for committing to Lindsey Wilson College, from Mom and Dad.
• George Albers for the great letter to the editor, from someone who shares your views.
• the two guys in the gray car that helped the family in the blue van when it broke down on Sunday at State Road 9 and 450N.
• Noel Taylor for your letter to the editor.
• fantastic Parkside PTO group for the lovely luncheon on Wednesday.
• Grandma and Grandpa Tews for a wonderful time at your house all week, from Cameron, Jason and John Tews.
• St. Francis Health plan for wanting to come to Columbus, from Kathie Flohr.
• farmer on State Road 11 for giving a better view of the Second Street bridge.
• Hoosier Sporting Goods, especially Mike, for his persistence in fixing the hunting sweatshirt for me.
• HK Auto Service for going above and beyond in repairing my son’s car, from Wanda.
• George Albers for his letter to the editor.
• Mary Gorman for the great vegetable soup, from Gary and Shirley.
• those who take time to honor others with an Orchid.
• Onions to…
• the one-sided article about a possible addition of competing medical office.
• incompetent doctors for driving up medical costs.
• radio stations for playing religious commercials/advertisements.
• annoying driver from Shelby County that cannot seem to drive the speed limit.
• small town pharmacy that lets its employees park in the main parking spots in front of the store causing customers a long walk.
• hospital officials for trying to keep another hospital out of Columbus.
• city officials that don’t think that tall trees are in danger of blowing over.
• bank that is closing branches and firing employees but can still pay for a regional ad.
• well-known grocery store that does not know the difference between small and large eggs.
• driver in brown van at Southside car line for cutting in line and backing up traffic at drop-off.
• driver of black SUV exiting Starbucks that hit my bumper and kept going causing $500 dollars in damage.
• people who don’t understand hospital politics.
• school transportation department for not informing parents the bus driver would be changing.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.