Follow The Republic:
• Rick at Hoosier Sporting Goods for the quick job on the must-have-today shirt, from the Stephens family.
• the bakery department at Sam's Club for the wonderful job done on the cupcakes with the footballs, from the Stephens family.
• Larry Atwood for all you have done to make our lives easier, from all the family.
• Rennie Haeseley for the hard work and effort you have put into your job and always putting the kids first, from your family, friends, kids and parents on your old bus route.
• Lori Phillips for the special delivery of gorgeous tulips, from Debbie Greene.
• the UPS gentleman who assisted a driver on State Road 7 Friday morning.
• John and Vach Walker for taking care of me the past seven weeks, from Pam Walker.
• Sharon Mangus for her letter to the editor, from Evelyn Jewell.
• William Scarbrough for his letter to the editor, from a citizen of the USA
• Judge Kitty Coriden for graciously helping make the wedding more joyful for Carla and Ben, from their parents.
• Wanda and Wendell Huff for inviting me to stay in your home and taking good care of me while recuperating from surgery, from HMC.
• Onions to
• The Republic for using a Lady Gaga quote as the Thought for the Day.
• 18-year-olds who do not appreciate the free car they've been given that gets them everywhere they want to go.
• the female driver who passed a car then ran the stop sign on Carr Hill Road.
• sending an ambulance to the scene of a dog rescue.
• people who do not understand what the NRA is trying to do.
• the newspaper for publishing county employees' salaries but not the city employees'.
• the driver of the green Jeep who did not stop at the stop sign near Grandview Lake.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.