Follow The Republic:
• my husband Tracy, my sons Tristan and Terrance, and my lovely mother-in-law Shirley Crider for the great care, from Wendy C.
• Papa’s Grill on Jonathan Moore Pike for promptly calling after finding my lost ring, from Anita Gauck.
• to the gentleman in the white pickup truck on Imperial Drive last Friday who stopped to help us when my husband fell.
• all the wonderful docs and staff at Hope Vet Clinic for saving our little Casey, from Dave and Pat.
• Jennifer Mosier for being so caring and a good friend, from Jean and Charlene.
• Margaret for helping me with my groceries at Walmart east on Saturday afternoon, from Mary.
• Dr. Guse at Southern Indiana Orthopedics and Nora at the Rehab Center and other staff members on Marr Road for excellent care both before and after my shoulder surgery, from Elizabeth Miller.
• John Freed for his letter to the editor.
• Donald Goodwin for his letter to the editor, from Reba McGaha.
• the two gentlemen who helped me after my car wreck on Youth Camp Road on Sunday, from Brenda Sprague.
• Onions to…
• ignorant people who use city streets and sidewalks to dump their fast-food trash.
• temp agencies that make the job market sound so wonderful when there are really only a handful of jobs available.
• whoever is responsible for not fixing the pothole in the Holiday Center parking lot off Marr Road.
• whoever dumped the tires off at the bridge on County Road 300N by Hartsville.
• the dentist who does not wear a mask, especially during flu season.
• the paper carrier that never puts the paper on my porch.
• city employees who want a pay raise when no one else in the city has been successful in getting a raise.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.