Follow The Republic:
• Dalton Noblitt, on placing third at the wrestling semi-state and representing Columbus East at the state finals this coming weekend, from Brian McBride and Paula Jarrett.
• seventh-grade students who were forced to produce a more difficult project simply because they had the misfortune to draw the wrong number.
• Dr. Young and Debbie the nurse for being so nice.
• Columbus Police for getting to a break-in at my workplace so fast and for all your hard work trying to keep us safe, from Brandy.
• Brittany Nelson for achieving black-belt status in tae kwon do, from Mom, Dad and family.
• Barry Grimes for the yummy Tuesday morning refreshments, from Debbie Greene.
• Harold Sims for changing my tire, from Lisa.
• the Perrys and the Bushes for being good friends and for all you do, from Rhonda Hewitt.
• Sheryl Adams for the iced tea, from Diane Doup.
• Onions to…
• any employer who cuts worker hours just so the employee can’t have provided health care.
• driver of the red Jeep who honked at me for switching lanes on 25th Street.
• the pharmacy that’s too nosy.
• private companies that close the public Commons for their meetings.
• starting the 4-H Fair on July 4 when there are many traditional and family events going on already.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.