Follow The Republic:
• the Parkside singers for the beautiful song on Sunday, from Sandy Retz.
• my Grandpa Larry Atwood for the fun shopping trip you and I had together over the weekend, from Shaylnn Richards.
• Dalton Noblitt for being the only one from East to make it to the state wrestling finals and making us proud, good luck, from Krystal and from Marsha and Dad.
• Dr. Fox and nurses Jill and Briana at the CRH Emergency Room on Saturday for the excellent care they gave to my mother who broke her arm, from Angie Yoder.
• Columbus Regional Hospital's valet parking service attendant who tried as hard as he could to help us get our car started, from the Root and Brumett families.
• Dave Baldwin and Larry Clipp, for two excellent Letters to the Editor, fully in agreement.
• Sam's Club Vision Center and Dr. Sizemore for being so nice when I had my eye exam, from Robbie Bush.
• Duke Energy for fixing the line so quickly, from Bertha Maple.
• Come As You Are Ministry for loving and praying for me, from Sharon.
• Columbus East FCCLA for it's time spent at Four Seasons with the residents, from Mrs. Nading.
• Penny for being a kind-hearted and unselfish person and making me feel comfortable in her home, from Tammy.
• Shelly Taylor and everyone else involved for sharing and sponsoring my birthday party on Sunday, from Larry Pa Taylor.
• Donald Goodwin for the Letter to the Editor.
• Miss Rebecca and Miss Emily of Kids First at First Church of Nazarene for taking such good care of Ashlynn, from Doug Southern.
• Marcina Stapelton for the beautiful necklaces, candy and cards for Valentine's Day, from Linda Mitchell and Louise Davis.
• Heagy Painting for the great work and dependable service, from Dr. Mark Smith and staff.
• Cpl. Crouch and his officers for providing security at the courthouse making it a safer place to work and visit.
• Onions to
• the inflated seventh-grade project for so much emphasis and impact for so little gain.
• employers who allow good, hard workers to be bullied.
• the grocery that thinks pork loins should be sliced free for an unappreciative public.
• the person driving the faded red car who failed to stop at two stop signs, yet swerved and slammed on the brakes in an attempt to get me to rear-end their vehicle.
• the hospital that claims it has no money to hire extra staff.
• the gas station attendant that told me she could not tell me how much gas was per gallon.
• the arsonists who are still causing trouble in the Columbus community.
• the bicycle riders who don't know which side of the street to ride on.
• the people that don't think it's stealing to use another's newspaper account every day to read the paper.
• beauty salon for refusing to give a small child a hair trim.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.