Follow The Republic:
• Jeff Ping for being the best husband and dad anyone could ask for, from Toni, Dustin and David.
• Yard Barbours, Second Baptist Church and Cummins groups for helping sort and hang clothing at Sans Souci, from Sans Souci staff and board.
• the office ladies at Central Middle School for always being so helpful, welcoming and caring for our kids, from pleased parents.
• Brenda Johns for making my day and cheering me up when I needed it, from Paula Jarrett.
• ABC-Stewart School students and staff for the memorable 43rd Valentine's Tea with songs, treats, and respectful, touching biographies of students' elders, from a grateful grandmother.
• Donna for saving my Yorkie, from Sharon Phillips.
• Certified Appliance Repair for going above and beyond in fixing my washer and dryer, from Amanda Fipp.
• Columbus North football players who volunteered their time for valet parking at kidscommons Carnivale fundraiser Saturday night.
• gentleman that paid my taxes in North Vernon, from Diane.
• the lady in the van in front of me at McDonald's on Third Street for paying for my order.
• Stephanie Furnish on coming back to work, from friends at the BMV.
• bus drivers who attended the BCSC board meeting in support of transportation manager Karen Wetherald and the transportation department.
• Onions to
• young driver of the blue Mini Cooper who cut me off on 25th street.
• Columbus downtown parking.
• anyone who votes against St. Francis coming to Columbus.
• small school district for having too many athletic directors, assistant directors and officer workers and not enough teachers.
• people who do not understand Economics 101.
• store that does not honor its commitment to veterans.
• those that want Sunday alcohol sales.
• already worrying about the fair.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.