Follow The Republic:
• Officer Joe Richardson for taking the time out of your day to talk with the little boy in the Parkside School office, from someone who noticed.
• Judy Wood for the valentines and candy suckers, from Lily.
• the woman at Kroger for helping my daughter buy the special Valentine, from a grateful mom.
• Kelly Harmon for the Diet Coke on Thursday afternoon, from Debbie Greene.
• Flowers From the Woods for an act of kindness at the end of what I am sure was a long and busy Valentine's Day, from Dan Shaver.
• the Wendels and Quicksigns for the amazing banners and your support for Dalton, from the Noblitts.
• the Walgreens Beam Road store manager and his crew for excellent early-morning customer service, from a happy customer.
• Kenny's Locksmithing for fixing the ignition on my car in the freezing cold weather, from a grateful customer.
• Margaret Snyder-Tunny for the yummy Valentine's Day cookies and for always thinking about me, from Quisha Jackson.
• RayRay at Affordable Auto Sales and U-Haul for the exceptional customer service for the young lady that bought the blue 2011 TaoTao.
• Dr. Hall and the staff at Hope Vet Clinic for all the help and care they gave Ivy, from Rik and Jenny Trulock and Alyssa Bell.
• the nurses and medical staff on 4 Tower at Columbus Regional Hospital for all the good care, from Barbara Whipker.
• Nate, manager at Mancino's Pizza, for the great service on Valentine's Day, from the Galloways.
• Onions to
• disrespectful clients of the hairdresser who works a long day and has to wait even longer for someone who does not call or show up.
• those who do not vote for Democrats.
• nosy neighbors.
• the restaurant with tough steaks.
• law enforcement for not doing anything about the drug dealers in Colony Park.
• officials who would consider cutting employees hours to circumvent the Affordable Care Act.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.