Follow The Republic:
• Judy Wood for treating me to lunch and ice cream at Zaharako's, from Sandy.
• Amanda, Jack, and Rachel Fipp for the beautiful bouquet of fresh cut flowers on Valentine's Day, from Mrs. Greene at Richards Elementary.
• Carver Toyota for allowing us to put signs up supporting Dalton and high school sports, from the Noblitts.
• Merna at Chili's for making our Valentine's lunch great, even though we had to take it to go.
• Mr. Fuller's 4th grade class for bring the great Valentine's Day treats, from Horizon House.
• the nurses and staff on 6 Tower/CRH for the fine care during my stay, from Robert Henry and family.
• Dr. Hall and Hope Vet staff for always taking such good care of me and helping me when I need it most, from Ping Palmer.
• Gary Calender for the yummy Valentine surprise, from Janet.
• Tammy for helping me get my forms faxed to me, from Carl.
• the person who found my keys and returned them.
• Mayor Kristen Brown for doing the wonderful job she's doing for all citizens.
• Conrad, Dusty and John of Lohmeyer Plumbing for being so prompt and helpful in solving my problem, from Carol.
• Western Union representatives at Marsh and Kroger for not sending money to Panama City, Panama and saving us a lot of money on a scam, from Ellen Wilson.
• The Republic for putting in the article about Arthur Brown.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.