Follow The Republic:
• Karen Stumpf and women at the Girl Scout Store for helping us replace our Brownie vest and patches, from Suzanne and Savannah Wells.
• the lady at Bob Evans who bought our breakfast Valentine’s Day, from Bonnie and Ruth.
• Will Seegraves for being such a great biddy ball coach, from Jaylei Carr.
• Jerry Bryant for the help, from Dave and Tammy.
• Columbus East Winter Percussion and Winter Guard on fantastic performances this weekend, from Stephanie.
• Wayne Fritz for always bringing us coffee and treats on Saturday, from the First Financial downtown girls.
• Carmen Mangas for bringing my lunch and visiting with me Saturday, from Florence Westendorf.
• my grandaughters’ Bedford North Lawrence Stars, for winning the regional, from John.
• Les Wilson at Secret Sounds for being so patient and doing a wonderful job teaching my daughter to play the guitar, from the Graves family.
• Ryan for fixing our hallway door Sunday, from Carol and Woody.
• Greg Kreinop for saving my life Saturday night, from Loretta Kreinop.
• Sherri Cottrill for all the love and things she does for her family, from Mom and Dad.
• Victoria and David Siefert for making the honor roll.
• Erin and Shawn Tyler for their hard work and success in gymnastics, basketball and Cub Scouts.
• Matt and Amber for helping me get my forms faxed through, from Carl.
• Dr. Davis, Dr. Crowder, CRH Birthing Center and the Infant Intensive Care Unit for the wonderful care, from Maurice Casey Thompson and his family.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the white vehicle that ran the stop sign at Parkside and Arlington on Wednesday.
• those in charge for not placing Lucas Brothers Sandwich Shop in the new Commons.
• farmers who leave their cows knee-deep in mud with nothing to eat.
• the college that can’t spell common words correctly.
• people who can’t understand the three simple words “we are closed.”
• school administrators who have nothing better to do than watch employees on school cameras.
• the adults at the restaurant in Edinburgh who set a bad example for their kids by throwing a fit because the new waitress had problems with the large order.
• the newspaper that consistently prints solicited Orchids for political leaders while failing to print Onions from extremely disappointed constituents.
• churches that are not using the children’s room during church services.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.