Follow The Republic:
David Miller at the Hope Library for stopping by our new place to just say "Hi" and for the wonderful brownies, from Tina and Lisa.
• Autumn Elkins for making the honor roll, from Tim and Angel.
• Nancy Butler for the beautiful floral arrangement delivered to me Saturday, from Florence Westendorf.
• Jan, Katie and Carol at CRH Cath Rehab for your kindness and encouragement during my rehab sessions, from Lenora Hull.
• Jamie Sparks and Chad Barton for being great friends and for all the help, from Charline and Phil.
• the generous couple who gave me their $10 coupon at Marsh on Sunday, from a grateful mom.
• the wonderful staff at Clarion Hotel & Conference Center for being a pleasure to work with, from Beth Harry.
• First Baptist Church choir and Joyce for great "wake-you-up" music Sunday.
• Nancy at westside Walmart phone center for providing excellent customer service, from Lisa.
• Mr. Mocas, Southside sixth-grade teacher, for bringing social studies to life by allowing students to Skype with a classmate in Haiti.
• the school corporation that teaches cursive writing.
• Sandy Retz for the the delicious homemade cookies, from Judy.
• new owners of Lags Billiards for being kind and hospitable with a fun and kid-friendly environment, from a grateful customer.
• Marvin Hamilton for making us a marvelous lunch from Cummins Technical Center maintenance and friends.
• girls at JoAnn Fabrics for helping me with my apron, from Marvella.
• Betty and Sherry at Jacks Place for handing out candy and wishing me a happy Valentine's Day.
• Onions to
• myself for voting for a political leader who fails to work with all other officials.
• the local schools for not letting parents/caregivers know they should be looking out for head lice.
• the people who don't understand employers have used part-time employees for decades to avoid having to provide insurance.
• the grown children who ignore their parents and don't call or visit.
• the people who ignore their barking dogs.
• the out-of-control school bus radio traffic, making it unsafe to drive the bus.
• the girls basketball coach who criticizes the boys teams and their coaches.
• the person who stole the elderly lady's cane in the Kroger Center parking lot Sunday afternoon.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.