Follow The Republic:
• Jason Morgan for all your help, from Phil and Charline.
• Emily Hall for making our Valentine’s Day Bake Sale a success, from the Education Club.
• Dr. Steve Newton for being a wonderful and caring veterinarian and person and for the marvelous care of Sam from a puppy through the end of his life, from the Macy family.
• Gene Ernst, Richard Wilson, Jim Dunn, Randy Fischer, Tiller Johnson, Justus Martin, Jay Heath and Jim Wint, who spent the day securing, rolling and loading several hundred square feet of carpeting obtained at the Louisville Farm Machinery Show, from Orphan Grain Train.
• Deanna Wenzler and Billie Park for the wonderful pasta parties before our games this season, from the Richards girls basketball team and coaches.
• our wonderful neighbors for calling to tell us our door was open, from the Brummetts.
• Deputy Jeff Wehmiller for changing my flat tire, from the owner of the Lincoln Navigator.
• the Dance Marathon Committee for your outstanding effort and presentation, from Mickey Kim.
• Best Buy for great customer service for replacing an item I had to return that saved me $107, from a thankful customer.
• Cindy and Melissa at Rural King for taking the care of the cat that had been hit Sunday and being so nice, from Carlyn Cox.
• Willie from YES Cinema who made up the difference for my movie the other day, from Jeffrey Stewig.
• Columbus East High School and all the friends that stood by and supported Nate Riley through his struggle, from Debbie and Pete Gerbig.
• Onions to…
• no notification to parents/caregivers for reports of rampant head lice.
• those who do not vote for Republicans.
• the person staring at the inter-racial couple in the restaurant Monday night.
• the con man who took materials from an elderly woman and did not return for a bathroom remodel he had been paid in full to complete.
• the thief who found my lost debit card Saturday and used it.
• the local college for showing your full- and part-time staff that money is more important than education.
• the doctor’s office for allowing employees to gossip inappropriately where patients can hear.
• The Republic carrier that rolls the paper horizontally so the customer cannot unroll it to read.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.