Follow The Republic:
• city street cleaning crews.
• Mrs. Beverly for the awesome surprise treat bags and for your support, from Richards girls basketball team.
• Columbus North gymnastics team for being undefeated and doing a great job this year, from a proud parent.
• the owner of Tipton Athletic Club for finding my debit card and calling my bank.
• Pirates Biddy Ball for making it to the championship game and to coach Donovan Joyner for your commitment to our girls, from parents.
• Zaharakos for staying late during the snowstorm to make my family ice cream to go and being so friendly every single time we visit.
• the 24 emergency department nurses who received trauma nurse certification, from Jason Palmer.
• Debbie Hert for the wonderful cake, from Anna and Dick.
• employees at Kmart for helping with ordering a valance online from the store, from a grateful customer.
• CSA Lincoln fifth-grade class for the Valentine's gift and spending time with us on Valentine's Day, from Keepsake Village.
• Anita Turner at Doctors Park Family Medicine for your assistance and quick response, from Anna.
• Onions to
• the driver of dark gray Toyota for paying more attention to his phone than the street coming out of the Plant One parking lot.
• people that use The Republic "Orchids and Onions" as though it were Facebook.
• the school bus doing 70 mph on U.S. 31 Thursday morning.
• employers that ran a good employee out.
• the law enforcement officer in an unmarked car for harassing my son.
• local gasoline prices consistently above the national average.
• whoever found my blue coupon file in Kroger and did not turn it in.
• the big box store with the child safety straps broken on most of the grocery carts.
• the person who routinely involves themselves in other people's events and planning.
• whoever thought it would be a good idea to tear out the treeline in Bethel Village.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.