Follow The Republic:
• the driver of the Ford pickup for slowing all the way down to 15 mph when running the stop sign at Rocky Ford and Marr Road.
• everyone who helped me including other drivers, emergency personnel and CRH Emergency Department when I had an accident on U.S. 31 and 400N on the 21st, from Carolyn Shelton.
• the road crew for clearing the roads during the sleet and freezing rain storm.
• Dr. McCabe Orthodontics and staff for welcoming Girl Scout Troop No. 60255 into the office and having a great time with us, from the troop.
• Dr. Smith and Dr. Grout and the nursing staff at the Columbus Wound Center for their exceptional care and gentle treatment, from the McCloskeys.
• the mail carriers who put packages in between the doors.
• Larry at Hope Auto Parts for helping me with my truck, from Jim Baker.
• Jeff Reed, Gary Young, Michael Reed, and George Solomon for a great freshman Columbus East basketball this season in preparation for the varsity team, from two loyal Columbus East fans.
• Gene Ernst for the letter to the editor about sentencing criminals.
• Jim Murray and Jay Perkins at Waste Management for helping me search the recycling bins for my billfold.
• our local neighborhood Applebee's for the awesome pictures of our local high school and college athletes.
• Larry at Mill Race Center wood shop for the kindness in repairing my fish, from Cathy.
• the lady and her daughter who brought us hot chocolate Friday morning, from the school crossing guards on Fairlawn.
• Elaine Zimmer for the letter to the editor.
• the very nice young man who cleared off the area where the crossing guards stand.
• Kay Barwick, Dalton and Brady for the wonderful job you did for the Cub Scout auction, and boys who take the initiative to do clean up work on their own, from Aunt Mary.
• Zollman Electric Service for fixing my furnace on very short notice, from Ruth.
• the person who helped me with the accident and the firemen on Marr Road Friday.
• my daddy for taking me to the father-daughter dance, from Kylee Haddix.
• Robin Grady for the time and talent on the beautification project at Family Service, from Vikki Johnson.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.