Follow The Republic:
• Axsom Plumbing for prompt and great service on a Sunday for our plumbing emergency, from the Placeks.
• Vernon and Heath Jewell for being so kind and helpful to us, from the Elkins family.
• Texas Roadhouse, 7-K Farms and Papa's Deli for their generous donations and support to our school, from Central Middle School Accelerated Curriculum Open House.
• Richards Elementary School basketball team for making me proud, from Debbie Turner.
• whoever cleaned up the State Road 46 West segment of the trail on Sunday, from an avid People Trail user.
• Sue Breedig for making my Web page for me, from Bobby Woodall.
• Onions to
• whoever stole the ceiling fans, garage-door opener and shower bar when they fell out of the pickup truck.
• the restaurant that doesn't recognize the third school in Bartholomew County that has won a state championship in basketball.
• The Republic for not mentioning the match play golf championship winner in Monday's newspaper.
• the newspaper for not printing the pictures I mailed in, but printing other pictures of the same thing.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!