Follow The Republic:
• CMS parent volunteers for your continued support to our school, from Central Middle School A.C. Open House.
• whoever returned my new purse to to the customer service desk at the mall after I left it on the bench.
• all the folks who volunteered time or made donations to make the father/daughter dance Saturday evening at SPLC, a wonderful evening treat for young girls, from a proud grandfather.
• Joyce Heckman for her kindness in notifying us of delivery in her mail of our bill payment check sent from our box a mile away in its envelope non-canceled by the post office that would have been a lost-in-the-mail hassle, from the Daffrons.
• Aunt Keri for my new car seat and all the new clothes, from Gibby.
• Olivia England for making the dean's list, from Mom and Kerry.
• Lisa Williams for sewing all of the patches on the letter jacket, from John, Tina, and Johnboy Stephens.
• Amy Hammond and all the volunteers who put on the outstanding father/daughter dance last Saturday, from a grateful dad.
• Onions to
• the apartment complexes who stopped taking HUD vouchers and gave people 60 days to move, making it hard for disabled people to find proper housing.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.