Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Chaos Team for your amazing efforts at the tournament in West Lafayette, from proud parents, coaches and fans.
• Jacob Villiger, Kelly Langevin, Brad Gaymon and the rest of the Columbus East Jazz Band on a great performance at the Louisville Jazz Festival.
• Kari and Tom of Bishopp’s Appliance for outstanding customer service.
• my parents, Dave and Roberta Hardin, for helping with the move, from Tam and Dave.
• the Columbus North football team for helping us move into our first home last weekend, from Elgin and Mindy Kupferer.
• Applebee’s, Johnny Carino’s, Montana Mike’s, Bubba Blue’s BBQ, Tropical Smoothie and Chili’s for your support of our SEGL Figure Skating competition, from Hamilton Center Ice Arena.
• Justin Schulz for helping us clean up the messy dining room, from Kevin and the staff at Snappy Tomato Pizza.
• Peggy and Tom Blades for anonymously paying for our dinner Monday event, from Gene and Penny Hogan.
• Robin and Pat in deli department at eastside Walmart for making the beautiful cakes for my mom and aunts’ birthdays, from Lisa and family.
• Jim Beamish for his letter to the editor, from neighbors in east Columbus.
• Columbus Towing and Recovery for prompt and great service Tuesday, from Henry Logston.
• Ellen Chestnut for being a good friend to my sister Beth and all your support, from Kim in Oregon.
• Steve for jump-starting my Jeep in the Target parking lot, from Kimberly Fields.
• Onions to…
• to whoever vandalized Flatrock Cemetery.
• driver of the van who ran the stop sign at 10th and California streets Tuesday afternoon.
• the drivers on County Road 100S that exceed the speed limit on a daily basis.
• doctors who brag to their patients about where they are going on vacation.
• The Republic for not publishing the winners of the Grammys, Academy Awards and Oscar winners.
• woman at reuse barn that would not allow my husband to take an article.
• box store that charges twice for the same item.
• studio that is not open at 10 a.m. on a weekday.
• church official for discriminating against special needs people.
• prosecutors and judges that let people who are arrested for making drugs out on low bonds so they can go and make some more.
• newspaper that does not print all Onions sent to them.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!