Follow The Republic:
• Matthew Haberman for all your help moving, from Mom and Dad.
• The staff at Papa's Deli on Third Street for always preparing delicious food, being hardworking and genuinely caring about your customers, from Michelle.
• Columbus Regional Hospital second-floor OB, Angie and Dr. Albers for making my daughter's first experience having a baby so amazing, from Penny and Donnie.
• Ian Smith for his first-place achievement in the Columbus Maverick Challenge Contest, from Mom and Dad.
• Don and Marge Woodward for a wonderful job managing Tannehill Park Inc. for so many years, from the grateful owners.
• My neighbor, son and his friend for helping move a heavy piece of equipment from my truck in the 3300 block of Central Avenue, from Chuck.
• Bernice Byrd for taking me to my many doctor appointments, grocery stores and staying with me when I don't feel well, from Donna Cowin.
• Jodi Shinolt and Kevin Batman for fixing our water issues.
• Robert Cox for his letter to the editor.
• Police Chief Jason Maddix for thinking reuse with regard to the dog cage, from Jim Murray at Bartholomew County Solid Waste Management.
• Dr. Deena Stoner and her staff at Columbus Animal Hospital for rescuing my cat Ludo when his carrier came apart in the parking lot.
• Randy at Percifield's Radiator Shop for fixing my gear shift from Kathleen W.
• The gentleman in the white van for getting my horse and donkey off the road and helping me catch them, from Sue Rogalle.
• Onions to
• The car dealership for the pathetic service department and poor customer service altogether.
• Doing and saying anything for a "political gain."
• The newspaper for blaming businesses for the litter problem along a busy stretch of highway.
• The Republic for horrible spelling.
• The politicians who talk about their faith and Hoosier values, then deny health care access to the poor.
• The store that refused to take the watch back after two days, even though it was in the box along with the receipt.
• The bank staff that does not know how to answer the telephone.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.