Follow The Republic:
• Robin Leonard for your help with everything, from Tam and Dave.
• Matthew Haberman, thanks for the help moving into our new house, from Tammy Bryant.
• Rachelle Henry for being a great admin and a friend to all, from your friends at ISC.
• Bush's Market for great fresh pork, and for many years of good service, from Lee.
• Coaches Jason and A.L. and the Cardinals basketball team for their undefeated season and tourney championship, from all your Cardinal fans.
• the gentleman at Applebee's on Thursday night that gave his gift card to my daughter and me because it expired that day and he was not able to use all of it.
• Ashley Nicole Huffman for being a wonderful daughter, from your mommy, Christina Baldwin.
• the young man at Applebee's for finding my purple scarf one of my granddaughters made me, from a grateful customer.
• the lady who works the drive-through at Long John Silver's for being so nice and having such a big smile.
• my neighbors, the Weavers, the Whites, the Mounts and the Fetters for all the help and kindness, from Frances Anderson.
• Sandy Retz for always being so kind and thoughtful, from Judy Wood.
• Bush's Market for the interesting talk on their pork business, from the Newcomers Culinary Group.
• Onions to
• the animal that took my suet cage and food from my shepherd's hook in my back yard.
• the consideration of a school-lunch-price increase.
• people leaving stuff in locked cars.
• fast-food restaurants that have horrible service.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.