Follow The Republic:
• my cousin Robin Leonard, thank you for your help moving and hanging curtains, from Tammy Bryant.
• Coach Gaddis for encouraging team players to visit Kindred convalescent residents, Thursday evening, from a happy parent.
• the wonderful ladies at Central for being so kind and making sure my daughter gets messages that she needs, from a parent.
• Ben Jackson for his excellent Letter to the Editor.
• the staff at Mount Healthy Elementary for the cards and cake Friday, from Arnold Madden.
• Joe of Joe Willy's for saving a quart of my favorite soup, buffalo chicken, while I was out of town, from Michelle Woodall.
• Austin at McDonald's for helping me start my car, from Elsie.
• my landlord, John Councellor, and his employees, Corey and Chris, for helping make my new location special, from Bonnie at Out of The Blue Finds.
• Sam Simmermaker and Jonathan Titus for the excellent job broadcasting basketball and football games on WCSI and The River, from John Tinkey.
• Jody Tompkins for the 30 years of dedication to the sport of gymnastics, from families of gymnasts.
• my special friends, Tony and Lisa Garrison and Nancy Berkenstock, for helping me while I was recovering from a broken ankle, from Debbie.
• Elizabeth Nielander for taking me shopping and out to eat, from Rebecca Fenske.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!