Follow The Republic:
• North drama department for its production of "The Drowsy Chaperone," from Tina Taylor.
• Jimmie at Applebee's for the always stellar service.
• Dave and Mark at the post office for being so kind and helpful, from Wendy at Central Middle School.
• Jim and Susie Coyle for sharing your table, from the Normans.
• Columbus North Bull Dogs boys for winning their first sectional since 1997 and good luck at regional next weekend, from an Edinburgh Lancers basketball fan.
• Cindy McCoy and the rest of the North staff for an outstanding buffet in the hospitality room at the sectionals, from Tom Rust and the rest of the appreciative media.
• Roger and Dawn Boyer for the tickets to the Pacers game Sunday night, from Doug Southern and the boys.
• whoever found the college student's billfold Saturday night at the movie theater and turned it in with everything intact.
• everyone who contributed donations to Amvets Post 509, from Rick Caldwell.
• baseball being back on television.
• Scott and Pippa Stam, Columbus firefighters and families, Jenny Whiteside, Janice Jo Acree, Columbus East football team, Asbury Methodist Church, all those who donated silent auction items, and everyone that put together and supported a wonderful fundraiser for Cody Clouse.
• Onions to
• local paper for publishing the biased AP article on sequestration shifting the blame away from the party in the White House.
• large chain store that had only four checkout lanes open, three cashiers standing at one checkout chatting, and after a 30-minute wait causing my family and me to leave our cart full of items and walk out.
• person that is mean to the new girl.
• church that says or does nothing about drug dealers in their neighborhood.
• those who blame other people for their problems.
• cheerleader who was disrespectful during the playing of the national anthem.
• The Republic for no police and fire news in Monday's edition.
• landfill for allowing people from out of the county to come in and dump there.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.