Follow The Republic:
• Jim Murray, Jay Perkins and Tim for helping me try to retrieve my billfold from the recycling bins, from Ann.
• Susie at AT&T for being so helpful and patient with all my questions that you made sure were answered, and offering further help if I needed it, from a very recent and very satisfied customer.
• the person who paid for my lunch at Steak 'n Shake on Wednesday.
• our wonderful neighbors, the Turners, for picking up our mail and newspaper while we were in New York, from the Crosses.
• Cummins Inc. for participating in the Corporate Angel Network and taking our cousin's child to cancer treatments, from B. McCloskey.
• Susie Johnson, teacher at Richards Elementary School, for covering the Minds on Math class Monday afternoon and all the extra things you do, from someone who sees it all.
• all my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren for taking me to Applebee's for my 75th birthday, from Barbara Herold.
• Sandy Retz for the delicious cookies, from Ray and Sharon.
• the woman who helped me out on Flintwood Drive on Sunday when my car would not run, from June.
• Pam Sherard for doing such a great job dancing in the talent show at Fodrea school.
• Shannon Weaver for helping Cassie Clemmons in a time of need.
• Robin and Pat at eastside Walmart for making the beautiful birthday cake, from Alice and Anna.
• Mandy and Joey Fox for all the support and going the extra mile to help Cub Pack 585, from Greg and Jenny.
• Onions to
• people who don't realize that bullying has been going on since the beginning of time.
• hospital that does not have ample parking.
• people who don't want alcohol sold on Sunday but have no problem with Sunday sales of lottery tickets and cigarettes.
• The Republic for the front-page article in Sunday's paper concerning liquor.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.