Follow The Republic:
• Family Chiropractic and Wellness for sponsoring Aging and Community Services (ACS).
• the crew who cleared the People Trail on Wednesday, from Howard Hess.
• Hope Veterinary Clinic for going above and beyond to care for animals that have no voice.
• St. Peter's Lutheran School eighth-grade boys and girls basketball teams for being accepted to the national tournament.
• the two awesome managers, Ed and Sherry Ring, at Parkside Court, from Maxine's family.
• Matt Myers for being named the Columbus Public Safety spokesman, from John Tinkey.
• Joe Hemelgarn for shoveling our driveway, from your next-door neighbors, the Thilyaws.
• Tony Stewart and Bob Poynter for the improvements to the Mead Village playground, from Joe.
• Onions to
• the store that won't allow you to feed the birds.
• people that chew gum at work and rudely crack it.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.