Follow The Republic:
• Brad Perry, Columbus Police Department dispatcher, and the female employee of Farm Bureau for coming to my rescue when I locked myself out Sunday afternoon, from Angie.
• Yats and the franchisee for deciding to open in the new Cummins office complex.
• comedian John Garrett for making my face hurt from laughing so hard at the YES Showcase comedy show.
• Hope Veterinary Clinic for doing what you could for our beloved Chui, from the Schaubs.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for not knowing REO Speedwagon’s 1980 album was “Hi Infidelity,” not “Hi Fidelity.”
• high school teachers who bribe kids with extra credit and then don’t follow through.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.