Follow The Republic:
• Melissa for taking me to Four Seasons, from Mary Fenske.
• Uncle Mike Fields for buying us the new caps and turkey calls, from Mikael, Matthew and Dylan Brooks.
• The Original Party Mart for the beautifully crafted cake for our baby shower, from the Criders.
• Columbus East Winter Guard on a great performance at IHSCGA State Preliminaries, from your staff.
• Andrew Leitzel for the excellent service and vehicle, from Cindy Clay.
• Columbus North Boys JV and varsity boys basketball teams for a great season and working so hard, from Evan Henry's pop and grammy.
• Anne Hittler at MainSource Bank for being so helpful and answering all of our questions any time of day in our home-buying process, from Whittney and Adam.
• The Republic delivery person for leaving my newspaper on the porch on a rainy morning, from Priscilla M.
• Nicki and Justin Nolting for staying at the accident on State Roads 9 and 46, from Tammy McClellan.
• Taylor Chitty for proposing the safety crosswalk for East High School for her Senior Project last year.
• Dr. Steve Newton of Hope Vet Clinic and Taylorsville staff for the good care given to Little Kitty, from Carol.
• Courtney Hunter for making the All-Area Girls Basketball Honorable Mention and the Republic sports writers, from Granny.
• all the wonderful and generous contributors to Big Brothers Big Sisters Bowl for Kids Sake for helping me raise $3,147 this year, from Bob Langdon.
• Onions to
• the director who spends all day on her personal cellphone.
• illegal immigrants receiving in-state tuition cost.
• the gym that continues to charge your credit card after your one-year contract expires.
• whoever is responsible for the decision to tear down the old school building on Sweet Ireland Road and State Street School.
• the driver of the dark gray Volkswagen for speeding, cutting in front of others and driving like streets are his racing circuit.
• drivers on Central Avenue who think it's OK to cut in front of cars without looking to see how close they are.
• housing additions that allow oversized basketball goals to be set up near the street.
• The Republic for forgetting Molly Macy of East for an All-Area Girls Basketball Team nomination.
• The Republic for omitting some Onions and printing pure nonsense in Orchids.
• the former Indiana politician who made Indiana change to daylight saving time.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.