Follow The Republic:
• the Columbus Regional Hospital valet parking gentlemen for always being friendly and polite.
• Gary Myers, Dave Boston and helpers for a job well done Friday morning, from Regina Cummings.
• Susannah Dillon for her letter to the editor on "Eastern Time in Indiana defies common sense."
• Joann Wagner for the wonderful birthday gift, from Barbara Herold.
• Debra Gerbig, Karen Miller and Ray Smith for being there for me during my surgery Monday, from Missy Lacefield.
• nurse practitioner Ann James for being a wonderful, caring person and an excellent nurse, from Larry R.
• Russell Daviss, lab courier at Columbus Regional Hospital, for going above and beyond to make sure our patients' lab samples were picked up and received at another location, from Dr. John Alessi and staff at Nashville Family Medicine.
• Dr. Steve Newton at Hope Vet Clinic for coming in on Saturday to take care of Violet and her three broken toes, from the Giles family.
• Nurse Archell at Northside Pediatrics for going above and beyond to help us determine our sons' health issue and to keep us from waiting two weeks to get the test performed, from the Compton family.
• the couple that gave the drive-thru window worker at the restaurant a $5 tip, from Donita.
• radio station 102.9 for broadcasting the IU game Sunday, from Dave Forrest.
• Teresa for donating all the dog food Monday, from Bartholomew County Humane Society.
• Marlena Thorpe for all your love and help with Jean and Richard Martin and your help in looking for our lost dog, from Susie Prather.
• Onions to
• companies that constantly bring new people into town when local young adults who are bright, dependable and educated are barely getting by.
• whomever is responsible for tearing down a historic landmark, the Sweet Ireland School House on 300 West.
• the fast-food manager that wouldn't honor my free cookie receipt.
• Facebook users that lie.
• the four-way stops that were not working at Gladstone and Indiana, and Gladstone and McKinley.
• drivers not ticketed for non-use of lights and turn signals.
• business that promised certain maintenance agreements with purchase, then failed to honor those promises.
• senior citizen/disabled apartment complex for making it unduly difficult for relatives and caregivers when they come to visit.
• those who won't keep their trash containers out of sight.
• newspaper that will not print the truth.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.