Follow The Republic:
• Doug Herold for the birthday flowers, from Mother.
• Dr. Newton at Hope Vet Clinic for your emergency care of Romeo after he was hit, from Susie Prather.
• Jo Ann Wagner for the wonderful birthday present, from Barbara Herold.
• Emma Rose Lawson for being accepted into the Accelerated class at Northside, from Ma.
• the lady in the ALDI parking lot who gave me the yellow roses, from Judy.
• Sean for helping me get my medicine from Marsh pharmacy, from Dee Shafer-Setser.
• Jennifer Melton for achieving the Employee of the Year Award at Hickory Creek Nursing Home, from your family.
• Troy and Nancy Burton and Kim Blair for all you have done for me while I've been in the hospital and sick, from Mom Brenda.
• the nice man who helped change my tire at Crystal Flash, from the lady in the red Focus.
• Jean Day for the wonderful dinner, from Virginia Gilley.
• the girl at the BMV for making what we thought would be a difficult transition very easy, from Maxine's family.
• Bob Poynter for doing such a good job on our van, from the Bush's.
• Archell at Northside Pediatrics for going above and beyond by getting two appointments changed and quicker for our son, from the Compton family.
• Brianna Orberson for being selected into National Honor Society, from Grandma and Grandpa Hays.
• BCSC for the wonderful job they do and especially Dr. Lovins for being so understanding.
• Susannah Dillon and Denny Kubal for their great letters to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• whoever decided to paint the "ugly red building" a different color.
• Bartholomew County Deputy Sheriff who arrested the other deputy for a DUI and leaving the scene of the accident regardless of showing a badge, from Curtis.
• Dave, Claudette and Luke Hayward and Glen and Marla Kemp for removing the snow from not only the sidewalks and driveways at our house, but also to all the surrounding houses, from Ean, Jenny and Sydney Monday.
• Fairington Apartments for new keys for the residents only, making our place much safer, from Linda.
• the street department for quick replacement of "battered" street signs, from a neighborhood.
• Pat Spears for your hard work and years of dedication to your job.
• Lincoln Square Restaurant staff for the wonderful service and concern, from loyal customers, Steve and Pat.
• the new Cozy for the very best pizza in town, from Amanda and family.
• Dr. Daniel Vermillion and staff at Columbus Animal Hospital for making my cat feel much better on Friday, from Mrs. A.
• Molly Jane Moore for passing the practice exam at IUPUI for your teaching license, from your family.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.