Follow The Republic:
• the pediatric unit at Columbus Regional Hospital for all the great care on March 11-12 and for the popsicles, from Shannon Wilson.
• Dana and Jay for being helpful and great neighbors, from your neighbors.
• Donna, Anne, Angie, Judy and Lynn at the Volunteer Action Center for their huge support for AmeriCorps members.
• Terry at AutoZone for working on my battery out in the cold, from Sue Feller.
• employees and friends at Cosco for helping me find my keys on the day of retirement, from Lois.
• Dr. Todd Bergman for his letter to the editor, from a long-term Columbus Regional Hospital employee.
• Onions to
• driver in the old gray pickup truck for going 10 miles under the speed limit on Central Avenue, then coming to a complete stop trying to change lanes.
• businesses coming to Columbus that have no intention of hiring local people.
• rude pastors.
• the county for always patching County Road 325W and not completely repaving this highly traveled road.
• the driver who disregarded the "Do Not Enter" and "One Way" signs on an alley near Marr Road Sunday evening.
• company that does nothing about a supervisor who picks on and singles out certain employees.
• rich politicians who call Social Security an entitlement program.
• those who think dumping money into revitalizing an area will change people's behavior.
• Columbus for wanting to tear down and build new instead of taking care of what we have.
• dog groomer who messed up my dog.
• church members going into chapel to drink coffee during Sunday service.
• utility company that accidentally shut my water off for two full days and nights without offering any compensation.
• drivers of loud automobiles on Sunset Drive in Edinburgh.
• horribly blinding blue headlights on some cars.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.