Follow The Republic:
• Patty, Linda Sue, Joann and Gene at Freed & Associates for the wonderful surprise party, food and gifts, from Cindy Clay.
• Kyle Roth for getting the Mental Attitude Award again this year from Bethel College, from Grandpa and Grandma Hudson.
• Dana and Michael Stickans for painting my front steps, from Mom.
• Charles Kelley, Becky Funch, Sharon Arthur, Carol Weddle, Bev Anderson for taking me to doctor appointments, from Teresa Arthur.
• Archele at Northside Pediatrics for coming to visit our son in the hospital after his surgery on her own time after work, from the Compton family.
• Dr. Case, Barb and Haley at Athens Animal Clinic and Sherry for all your help Saturday for our dog's breathing issues, from the Robertsons.
• Pacers and coaching staff for playing with such dedication and determination and bringing pride back to the team, from a fan.
• Julian Smith for his letter to the editor.
• Onions to
• the people who continue to display American flags that have been shredded by the weather.
• whoever has purposely ruined a historic building.
• the softball association for rejecting teams who want to play with friends and family because there's no "competitive teams."
• homeowners in the Caldwell addition with backyards full of dog excrement.
• the driver of dark-colored car on State Road 11 Monday evening who waited to pass me on the curve rather than the straightaway.
• the person who continues to ignore company policy by bringing a phone and charger to work.
• our owner for leaving the two of us out day and night in the fenced-in yard with nothing for us to do but bark.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!